Pages:
Author

Topic: Was it cruel to girls to pretend they should behave equal to men?? - page 2. (Read 250 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
i agree equal oppertunity.
and i agree that sometimes women who have 6 months off work(maternity) and more sickdays(due to mentruation) than a man should not be paid equally if they are not performing to the same standard as a man.

however to equal the balance men should too have equal paternaty break rather than forcing women to only have a couple months off to try to be as competitive as men.

many work places have introduced flexitime so that if a mother has to take a kid to the dentist she can make up the time later in the day. this is not gender bias by saying work from 11-7 instead of 9-5 because lil jimmy has a 9am appointment.
women have tried to say its gender bias by thinking that if they cant go home at 5pm like others they are being mistreated. without realising they didnt turn up til 11 which is the opposite of being mis-treated.

i found many times a female cleaner thinks they deserve the same pay as a man in a higher position, purely because of some gender difference.
the pay should reflect the skills, talents and labour required to perform the role and the work load results of that task.

in real estate men who sell more houses have it where women get angry they are not getting the same bonuses as men and think its a gender bias scenario. reality is a female real estate agent should try to sell an equal amount of housing if she wants equal bonus.

sometimes women dont realise that to have 6 months of maternity pay is half a years salary. and many men usually have to pay the company for extra time off for equal paternity time. so women should treat maternity as a bonus and not a 'right'

yes women have the right to have kids but when personal life impacts the business the business has the right to find a replacement.  and keeping someone on should be a bonus.
many men dont get the chance to just say to their boss they want 6 months off-full pay to have time with family

many times i have seen the gender bias try to be used to try giving women alot more bonuses, pay rises, promotions, special treatment, than men.. purely out of fear of being sued due to some sexual harassment/gender bias/ inequality accusation.

as long as no employer has a 'all boys club' that only highers men. then women do have the oppertunity. but i see no reason why a nurse should feel she deserves the same pay as a doctor. when she has only had basic training of taking a blood sample. when surgeons spend upto 10 years training

The first part of what you're talking about is actually one of the reasons behind the 'wage gap' and the (I think they call it this) the 'manager gap' It's because people don't want to promote young women to manager position / higher positions because they think that they're going to get pregnant, which leaves the business with the responsibility of training another person for the position that they thought they had already filled.

Wage gap is bullshit. It's a mad up stat that's abused by people for political reasons. If both men and women did the same job and women were willing to accept 25 percent less or 10 percent less or 15 or whatever for the same work, then those GREEDY GREEDY COMPANIES that the left loves to talk about would only hire women.

FAKE NEWS.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
i agree equal oppertunity.
and i agree that sometimes women who have 6 months off work(maternity) and more sickdays(due to mentruation) than a man should not be paid equally if they are not performing to the same standard as a man.

however to equal the balance men should too have equal paternaty break rather than forcing women to only have a couple months off to try to be as competitive as men.

many work places have introduced flexitime so that if a mother has to take a kid to the dentist she can make up the time later in the day. this is not gender bias by saying work from 11-7 instead of 9-5 because lil jimmy has a 9am appointment.
women have tried to say its gender bias by thinking that if they cant go home at 5pm like others they are being mistreated. without realising they didnt turn up til 11 which is the opposite of being mis-treated.

i found many times a female cleaner thinks they deserve the same pay as a man in a higher position, purely because of some gender difference.
the pay should reflect the skills, talents and labour required to perform the role and the work load results of that task.

in real estate men who sell more houses have it where women get angry they are not getting the same bonuses as men and think its a gender bias scenario. reality is a female real estate agent should try to sell an equal amount of housing if she wants equal bonus.

sometimes women dont realise that to have 6 months of maternity pay is half a years salary. and many men usually have to pay the company for extra time off for equal paternity time. so women should treat maternity as a bonus and not a 'right'

yes women have the right to have kids but when personal life impacts the business the business has the right to find a replacement.  and keeping someone on should be a bonus.
many men dont get the chance to just say to their boss they want 6 months off-full pay to have time with family

many times i have seen the gender bias try to be used to try giving women alot more bonuses, pay rises, promotions, special treatment, than men.. purely out of fear of being sued due to some sexual harassment/gender bias/ inequality accusation.

as long as no employer has a 'all boys club' that only highers men. then women do have the oppertunity. but i see no reason why a nurse should feel she deserves the same pay as a doctor. when she has only had basic training of taking a blood sample. when surgeons spend upto 10 years training
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
I think the question is wrong here. Men and Women should be equal, they should be equal in the workforce and in education and in so on and so forth-- meaning that they should have equal the chance. They shouldn't have an equal amount of jobs, or an equal amount of outcome -- but an EQUAL AMOUNT OF OPPORTUNITY like their counterpart (given that they've worked the same amount for it, and both 'deserve' it.)

The problem in todays society is that people confuse the terms equality of opportunity and equality of outcome.

Whoever is more qualified for a position should get it, plain and simple.

Men and Women aren't the same. It's pure science that men have the ability to be stronger then men. Women are better in different ways. That's something we should embrace, not 'fix'
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
sory but media wants people to think that women were 'house wives' a century. ago...
but they were not.

things like the 1970's show had 'bewitched' people to think that women were the obediant housewife while the guy had a high paying job..
yet history shows that women actually worked in bars, cafe's and were paid maids, women wrote books and worked as nannies, and prostitutes and many other things. women did make money century+ ago.

yep the middle ages had 'wenches' working in pubs and maides working in the inn above

heck while men were at war the women ran the factories in the first/second world war..
history shows women were queens, female prime ministers  on multiple ocassions... yet america still campaign that no women has ever ruled the USA so making it feel like no women has had a seat of power anywhere

.. i do agree that by pushing more woman into taking menial jobs and increasing taxes to pay for child social care while the woman works has caused an imbalance that has caused house prices and bills to rise as the notion of household spare income has increased to make businesses think they can charge more.

yep pretending the guy doesnt have to pay the wife so the guy has more cash has pulled down the competitiveness of wages and also increased the overall bills cost.. but this is all just mis-represented math due to mindsets being swayed to think its the norm

but to think that woman were just housewives for all of eternity and only suddenly allowed to work in the last 50 years.. is kinda bad 'fake news' propaganda.

Activity: 35
Merit: 5
This could be my wrong idea. A girl complaining of her life, say to me her mums life was more appealing.
House price gone expensive. Girls working all full time. No time for relax at home with children.

Because 2 wages house gone 2x more and worse with low interest mortgage and long term.

Some girls can be clever with a lot of help and patience just as smart as some men. It is true. Some have a nice salary. Most working supermarkets and shops. They are worse off now. They don't have time with their own children and enjoy relax go to th park, picnic, knitting and needle work. Mothers gathering and fun.

Did they fight to get equal and now it is gone bad for them and men. Now no kids people can have house each and be alone with more bills to pay each one not together.

Should we have been firm and kinder to them for the longer benefit of all?

This is not a sexism post. Girls are equal or best for their own suited tasks.
This is my honest answer. Put them back to more female natural role but how? Both need to work or debt will accrue.

Children can be suffering the parents both work long weeks
Pages:
Jump to: