Pages:
Author

Topic: Wasn't that good to use bitcoin as your lifetime asset? - page 8. (Read 4164 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.

Bitcoin does not know your age so when you are 60 you can still join it. All choices are yours. If you decide to continue investing in Bitcoin, you can do so until you die. Or you can invest now and hoard a large amount of BTC for old use. BTC is never reduced, so you do not need to worry
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Please help me make clear idea about how good bitcoin is to be a digital asset as we become old in the future, and this served as our lifetime asset same as pension when your retire from your current job at the age of 60.
You cant be sure and you should really not expect at all because theres no guarantee that bitcoin would still exist on those years that we do retire and we should not risk all of our money on bitcoin and just invest or put the money you can afford to lose up. Im not bitter here about bitcoin but its the reality and we know theres no permanent on this world but believing on bitcoins potential isnt really bad at all.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
No it isn't during retirement we all will pensions which we be sufficient if not we can save few bitcoins for the future but saving all is not a decision when you are old what will you with all these fortune you won't have much energy it's better you enjoy the bitcoin fortune earlier ans save few for retirement don't make money the only objective of life.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
I think it is a good idea to make bitcoin as your lifetime asset, and  since you are a newbie you'd better educate yourself about bitcoin so you can invest in them right away and hopefully earn much to put it as your life investment. The technique to making this happen is really to gain more knowledge about bitcoin and some altcoins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I think its not a bad idea today. As you can see, bitcoin price still increasing. But things are uncertain, we'll never know what might actually happen in the future. If after many years and bitcoin is still existing, then that's good for you. But if the opposite happens, it your loss and there no stopping to that. Its just a matter luck and wise decision. The choice's on you
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
There is no problem about that sir and it was a food idea. But if you will ask me sir, i will prefer not to make such things like that. I want to focus on my future family. You know why sir? Beacause I am rich that time and my siblings are doing bitcoin also.
Activity: 390
Search and review charts about bitcoin. You could see that it is booming in which you can infer that there is a big possibility that it would continue to increase in the years to come. Bitcoin has the full potential to grow even more especially now the world's relying more and more on technology and digital. So, I could say that yes, it is good to invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

Yes, it is true it can be a lifetime asset in a long run. Actually, it is more than pension because of the volatility it has. Bitcoin its not just an asset can be, but also an investment that can produce wealth someday, and savings too.

Considering the bull run of bitcoin it seems to the good bet to store some btc for the future life. This can act as retirement money if bitcoin till then exits. Well also invest some in other atcoins because even they are rising at the fast paced like btc. Bitcoin could be the next global currency afer the dollar in terms of wide acceptance by the countries.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Yes, it is true it can be a lifetime asset in a long run. Actually, it is more than pension because of the volatility it has. Bitcoin its not just an asset can be, but also an investment that can produce wealth someday, and savings too.
Majority of the traders that are holding to Bitcoins are treating them as an asset. They are also serving as great mode of investment nowadays. In the near future bitcoins will be transferred from generation to generation as a heritage. With increase in Bitcoin value, its functions are also changing accordingly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

Activity: 714
Bitcoin can help you get rich and you can become a billionaire. But seeing bitcoin as the only asset of my life is a bit risky. Because the bitcoin market fluctuates constantly changing. You must have knowledge of this currency.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Bitcoin is a pretty good digital asset and yes it can act as a pension,a saving for any particular or general purposes and like i always say bitcoin acts in the form of a passive/secondary income ,it all depends on how you want to treat it. You like the idea of bitcoin, and realise its worth and you want to treat it like an asset then good for you.But you don't like /believe it then its your loss.
Activity: 364

Bitcoin have proven itself countless times with regards to its potential and value. It really is a good form of future investment and you should start immediately before the price gets higher. In a span of one week, its value soar to a staggering price which is hundreds of dollars difference from lastweek. What more if you plan on investing for 10 years or more. In my opinion, I don't think btc can wait before you turns 60 for you to see how good of an investment it is. You might quit your job even at the age of 40 assuming that you are in your 20s.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271

As of and until now, bitcoin holders haven't had a disappointment, and the trend was extremely positive. Bitcoin was the pioneer of the major price trends in cryptocurrency markets. The others moved, depending on bitcoin's trend. Thes all shows that bitcoin is still the dominator fact of the market. That's why it's the best in long run as long as we don't face a serious technical problem.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is very good to do that but I do not think that there are many people willing to do this because they are scared of losing money. We love bitcoin but there are still a small risk if you put all your money into bitcoin. Try to split your asset into many parts in order to prevent losing money. I can ensure that it will help you alot and you can not lose your money anymore Cheesy

Well that's the logical thing to do. No matter how good bitcoin is for investments, we'll never know what will happen in the future. You have to always look two or three steps ahead especially with money and investment matters so yeah never rely on a single investment
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Bitcoin as an asset to last a lifetime is not a good idea for it changes its value dramatically everytime, a 10 year holder or 20 year below is too much for me. And to hold more than that is suicidal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
It is very good to do that but I do not think that there are many people willing to do this because they are scared of losing money. We love bitcoin but there are still a small risk if you put all your money into bitcoin. Try to split your asset into many parts in order to prevent losing money. I can ensure that it will help you alot and you can not lose your money anymore Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Nobody can guarantee what will happen to bitcoin in a few years, but I would invest in various crypto-currencies in order to protect myself from losses and secure my old age.
It seems to me that the guarantee that the price of altcoins will not fall in case if there is some problems with bitcoin not. Bitcoin is the king among all crypto currencies so we saw a collapse of all crypto currency bitcoin when the market dipped because of the panic.
Activity: 294
Nobody can guarantee what will happen to bitcoin in a few years, but I would invest in various crypto-currencies in order to protect myself from losses and secure my old age.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
I appreciate your thoughts, after several failed dramas aginst bitcoin like hard fork bitcoin users believe that bitcoin is reliable and a valuable investment. Bitcoin is the best digital asset which will continue to grow more and more,  you can use it in future as your income after retirement. 
Pages:
Jump to: