Pages:
Author

Topic: watching bitcoin price and discussing it on this forum - page 2. (Read 5689 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Try the btce chat room, they're quite bright
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
watching the price of bitcoin is like watching "how I met your mother", you get pissed because of not knowing the mother but at the same time you do not want to know who is the mother because simply the show will end Smiley

Read up on Schrödinger's Cat, it is a thought experiment in a similar vein, it will blow your mind Wink .

I am trying to understand the experiment but Quantum physic in general is one of the things that I want to spend more time to study ( try to understand ).... thank you for the link already bookmarked it to read the full article later.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
watching the price of bitcoin is like watching "how I met your mother", you get pissed because of not knowing the mother but at the same time you do not want to know who is the mother because simply the show will end Smiley

Read up on Schrödinger's Cat, it is a thought experiment in a similar vein, it will blow your mind Wink .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you

people want the price to go down to "buy cheap coins" yet they want bitcoin to go up.....   I want to shutdown the PC and try to not visit this forum for at least 3 months, but I cant.

so Bitcoin is not only an economical phenomena, it is a social phenomena where everyone built this communication bridge (this forum) where they can all discuss and work around together....
Pages:
Jump to: