Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Community Token - page 3. (Read 3522 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 04:13:44 AM
A token base on waves platform, I can get WCT token as profit from the waves platform if I buy and keep my waves in my waves lite client wallet, great!!!
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
November 04, 2017, 06:41:37 PM
I just heard some good news for Waves Community Token holders that Sasha will be distributing 1,000 Bitcoin Cash.  Don't sell your WCT's yet, this airdrop will happen on Monday or so.  You can read about it in this link.  http://wavescommunity.com/qa-session-with-sasha-ivanov-on-waves-slack-nov-2-2017/

Yeah, WCT is a good coin to have if you want to get airdrops.  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 06:13:27 PM
I just heard some good news for Waves Community Token holders that Sasha will be distributing 1,000 Bitcoin Cash.  Don't sell your WCT's yet, this airdrop will happen on Monday or so.  You can read about it in this link.  http://wavescommunity.com/qa-session-with-sasha-ivanov-on-waves-slack-nov-2-2017/
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 30, 2017, 06:52:36 PM
Did waves wallet stop distributing Waves Community Token? I did not get any WCT on the 15th this month.
Didn't receive any either!

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-community-tokens-e9e8b5db0b49
If this article is correct this should be the last one!

WCT will be distributed in stages over a period of 9 months to all Waves holders excluding exchanges. Distribution will take place on the 15th of each month based on a snapshot of WAVES balances.

The first distribution of 20% of all WCT tokens will take place on January, 15 2017.

I dont know if they distribute all 9 months! I only received last month.

Distribution of WCT tokens has ended already.  The full 10 million Waves community tokens are now in circulation.   It is sad to see the price this low since the total amount of tokens are 1/10 of what Waves has.  WCT should be worth more than Waves but the team needs to make it an important asset of the Waves platform in order for this to happen. 
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 05:12:23 PM
30-10-2017, the price of WCT has really gone down. Can't believe this coin was actually $7 once. I hope it rises soon.
Activity: 46
September 16, 2017, 12:07:42 PM
I really hope they have more airdrops for these as I missed out due to being new to crypto. If I could get just 1 WCT, that would be fine :p
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 16, 2017, 10:51:04 AM
Did waves wallet stop distributing Waves Community Token? I did not get any WCT on the 15th this month.
Didn't receive any either!

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-community-tokens-e9e8b5db0b49
If this article is correct this should be the last one!

WCT will be distributed in stages over a period of 9 months to all Waves holders excluding exchanges. Distribution will take place on the 15th of each month based on a snapshot of WAVES balances.

The first distribution of 20% of all WCT tokens will take place on January, 15 2017.

I dont know if they distribute all 9 months! I only received last month.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 16, 2017, 10:02:50 AM
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 01:42:09 AM
Waves community may well be a good investment in themselves.

If the waves platforms really kick up a gear once out of the Alpha stage, and more tokens are developed, those who hold WCT often receive a portion of the created tokens.

I can not understand how this coin attracts you. I've been watching her for a month now and do not see the price move up. On the contrary, this coin continues to become cheaper.
It seems to me that there are coins more interesting
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
September 04, 2017, 12:38:05 AM
You can get wct from buying it at dex or you can get it if you leased your waves..some waves leasing website gives you waves and wct as payment..i still dont know what wct can do exactly..
Activity: 44
September 02, 2017, 09:46:03 PM
How do we earn Waves Community Tokens? Can we sell them?
 Huh

You have to buy some waves and keep that in your waves lite client wallet. On 15th of every month, you will receive WCT in the same wallet.

Yes we do this to earn WCT but the value of it is really low. I mean we can hold it for next years only, otherwise it's worthless.
what do you mean "we can hold it for next years only, otherwise it's worthless."
does that mean we have to sell the WCT after we receive them and not accumulate them hoping their price to increase?
does it mean after 1 year WCT will be worthless?

Waves Community Token (WCT)
http://www.waveswiki.org/index.php?title=Verified_Assets

here are some of the future functions of WCT, like the verification of tokens in exchange for a retribution.

September will be the last month they distribute wct, then they will never be free again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 17, 2017, 05:11:24 AM
 Huh

They are distrubiting WCT since january. If you keep waves on official waves wallet, you gain wct. And you can sell them on dex. But i do not advise you to sell them. It is too early to sell  Wink

"The Waves Community Token (WCT) is intended to provide a tool for community assessment of crowdfunding campaigns launched on the Waves platform and incentivize long-term holding by providing an additional income stream for WAVES token holders in the form of regular asset distributions. WCT will be a virtual community organization. It will be launched in several stages based on the technical maturity of the Waves platform. "
Activity: 476
August 17, 2017, 04:35:41 AM
Waves community may well be a good investment in themselves.

If the waves platforms really kick up a gear once out of the Alpha stage, and more tokens are developed, those who hold WCT often receive a portion of the created tokens.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
August 17, 2017, 04:03:58 AM
Hey guys, is there hold limit to gain Waves Community Tokens? I mean can we get it by holding only 1 Waves or is there minimum Waves limit for it?
You can get it by holding 1 wave, but you'll be getting fractional amount
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
August 17, 2017, 03:25:24 AM
Hey guys, is there hold limit to gain Waves Community Tokens? I mean can we get it by holding only 1 Waves or is there minimum Waves limit for it?
August 17, 2017, 12:41:16 AM
 Huh

You have to buy some waves and keep that in your waves lite client wallet. On 15th of every month, you will receive WCT in the same wallet.

Yes we do this to earn WCT but the value of it is really low. I mean we can hold it for next years only, otherwise it's worthless.
what do you mean "we can hold it for next years only, otherwise it's worthless."
does that mean we have to sell the WCT after we receive them and not accumulate them hoping their price to increase?
does it mean after 1 year WCT will be worthless?
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 12:06:53 AM
 Huh

Is the amount of wct we receive the same as the number of waves we save?

If I'm not mistaken, it is just the percentage of the amount of Waves you have within your lite wallet before the 15th of every month. I don't know what is the exact percentage but I'm pretty sure that it is not the same amount of your Waves. You can still receive WCT even if you're leasing your Waves. For more information, it is better to join their slack channel and ask the people there.  Cheesy

I did not find their slack channels. Whether you can help me or give them a slack channel link.
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 04:13:51 PM
 Huh

I get random coins in my wallet from time to time. Are they form airdrops which are performed on all Waves users?
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 15, 2017, 04:01:39 PM
 Huh

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
August 15, 2017, 03:56:36 PM
 Huh

Is the amount of wct we receive the same as the number of waves we save?

If I'm not mistaken, it is just the percentage of the amount of Waves you have within your lite wallet before the 15th of every month. I don't know what is the exact percentage but I'm pretty sure that it is not the same amount of your Waves. You can still receive WCT even if you're leasing your Waves. For more information, it is better to join their slack channel and ask the people there.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: