Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Exchange Speculation Thread - Raised over 29,000 BTC - page 3. (Read 5316 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Over $3 before years end, it will break Ripples marketcap.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1. First 24 hours  = 85k sat-1 million sat
2. First 48 hours   = 350k sat
3. First Month      =250k sat- 400k sat
4. Long term (1 year+)  = 10 million sat

or it all lends up being a scam no forex trading/ no decentralized trade platform/ no broker affiliation,  and you might as well throw them away now..

You must have read my mind.
Activity: 394
holding longterm...looks nice now
Activity: 416
1. First 24 hours  = 85k sat-1 million sat
2. First 48 hours   = 350k sat
3. First Month      =250k sat- 400k sat
4. Long term (1 year+)  = 10 million sat

or it all lends up being a scam no forex trading/ no decentralized trade platform/ no broker affiliation,  and you might as well throw them away now..
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Why i think price going to be trending up:

Waves token will be the fuel of the whole platform and all transactions happening there (issuing assets, trading, conversion, withdrawing), fee in Waves token, additionally Waves is inflation-less system with total supply of 100 Mil and there will be incentives from the network itself for just having Waves token, what even gives it more value is Waves fiat operation and parthnerships with Mycelium and other payment processors which will make this coin very wanted.

Couldn't agree more.  Fiat integration and Mycelium will make this coin useful to alot of people.  IMO Waves has nowhere to go but up, as long as the devs deliver as promised.
Activity: 350
Why i think price going to be trending up:

Waves token will be the fuel of the whole platform and all transactions happening there (issuing assets, trading, conversion, withdrawing), fee in Waves token, additionally Waves is inflation-less system with total supply of 100 Mil and there will be incentives from the network itself for just having Waves token, what even gives it more value is Waves fiat operation and parthnerships with Mycelium and other payment processors which will make this coin very wanted.
Activity: 172
CORE Magazine JUNE Edition

- Bitcoin News bought to you from Bitscan
- NXT 2.0 Annoucement
- WAVES News
- COFINT Update
- ICOcountdown.com Interview
- Tau Chain Report by ICOcountdown.com
- SuperNET Update
- Transpotimers Comic
Activity: 377
The best way to start speculating WAVES and moving them back and forth is using IOU asset BBWAVES on NXT Asset Exchange (well WAVES asset exchange is not functional yet).
The starting price is at 75 NXT which is 0,000975 BTC - maybe the lowest price on the market.
Activity: 206
Waves will probably trade at or slightly above ICO for a little bit while things settle.  I think we will see an ETH like growth pattern, with the peak price happening 6-8 months after launch.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you take a look at something has revoluntionary as BitShares, you will see that despite the tech, it failed massively on the user experience. I don't need Waves to do a 100 things okay, I need it to do a few things better than anyone else with a mainstream interface in mind.

Good point and Sasha mentioned excactly that, the biggest apps/platforms are focussed just on one feature, also majority of crypto projects are more tech oriented where they lack the business mindset which Sasha does have and pursuites.

Good points; thanks to you both. Smiley I didn't know what it was that killed Bitshares. Funny how its long-term price chart is a lot like Nxt's, another formerly hot alt that's slowly sinking. Undecided

Waves will go to ZERO.  Bitshares was designed as a money trap for the naive.  The original NXT will be reborn.

It goes to 0? In what time frame?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
The original NXT will be reborn.

NXT 2.0 has no funding, a rubbish team, a name which is claimed by several other companies, less features and the first version won't even be complete till the last Q of 2017. I couldn't think of a worst thing to get into right now.

No argument from me.  NXT 2.0 is a joke.  The original NXT as BCNext intended will be reborn out of the original genesis block and retake its rightful place.
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
If you take a look at something has revoluntionary as BitShares, you will see that despite the tech, it failed massively on the user experience. I don't need Waves to do a 100 things okay, I need it to do a few things better than anyone else with a mainstream interface in mind.

Good point and Sasha mentioned excactly that, the biggest apps/platforms are focussed just on one feature, also majority of crypto projects are more tech oriented where they lack the business mindset which Sasha does have and pursuites.

Good points; thanks to you both. Smiley I didn't know what it was that killed Bitshares. Funny how its long-term price chart is a lot like Nxt's, another formerly hot alt that's slowly sinking. Undecided

Waves will go to ZERO.  Bitshares was designed as a money trap for the naive.  The original NXT will be reborn.

NXT 2.0 has no funding, a rubbish team, a name which is claimed by several other companies, less features and the first version won't even be complete till the last Q of 2017. I couldn't think of a worst thing to get into right now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Waves will go to ZERO.  Bitshares was designed as a money trap for the naive.  The original NXT will be reborn.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Activity: 350
Mycelium seems to implement Waves tech into their fiat operations which promisses alot. This alone makes Waves tokens pretty worthy, together with Sasha being business oriented i think it will after a while trade between $5 and $15.

Well: as someone who was tantalized and then rattled by "Liska", I'm going to take the cautions approach with this one. But you've summed up the value proposition for WAVES quite succinctly. Its real value depends on its network effect, which will be helped tremendously by reliable fiat gateways.

We're in the early age of the "steam engine." "Trains" (a crypto-economy) are a long way off. Cryptocurrency's gotta grow by becoming a helper to the fiat economy - in the here and now, that is.

Activity: 448
Mycelium seems to implement Waves tech into their fiat operations which promisses alot. This alone makes Waves tokens pretty worthy, together with Sasha being business oriented i think it will after a while trade between $5 and $15.

Well: as someone who was tantalized and then rattled by "Liska", I'm going to take the cautions approach with this one. But you've summed up the value proposition for WAVES quite succinctly. Its real value depends on its network effect, which will be helped tremendously by reliable fiat gateways.

We're in the early age of the "steam engine." "Trains" (a crypto-economy) are a long way off. Cryptocurrency's gotta grow by becoming a helper to the fiat economy - in the here and now, that is.

Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Waves holder are partying  Grin I've invested too only few though as people kept buying i end up nearly 300waves.
keeping these waves until time needed

Good for you!

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Waves holder are partying  Grin I've invested too only few though as people kept buying i end up nearly 300waves.
keeping these waves until time needed
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Well: as someone who was tantalized and then rattled by "Liska", I'm going to take the cautious approach with this one. But you've summed up the value proposition for WAVES quite succinctly. Its real value depends on its network effect, which will be helped tremendously by reliable fiat gateways.

Activity: 615
Merit: 500
i dont think most people who bought into this understand anything about it.  the platform does a subset of what NXT does, whereas something like ethereum is a generalized version of it.  waves raised over twice what lisk raised, yet does far less.  gonna be fun watching this play out.  i think this was mostly an ico fomo buy.
Pages:
Jump to: