Pages:
Author

Topic: [WAVES] I think I will sell my waves for other crypto any advice? - page 3. (Read 3434 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Holding waves for some weeks I found out that waves is losing compared to other cryptos, what other cryptos are worth investing now, I lost quite a percentage on waves Huh Huh Huh

its always happend with cryptocurrencies..
just suggestions for you,, sell a half of your waves to buy another crypto
don't sell all your waves
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
thanks bro I think i will put some there Wink Wink
Activity: 282
Merit: 260
You can change for Komodo.When DEX arrives,expect a big rise
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
You may sell some to recoup your investment, but selling all would be a very bad move in the long run.
I cant really stand the downtrend lol mb Sad Sad
but the downtrend is reli obvious
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Wow, first time I read that someone is going to dump his WAVES. Sounds like a bad choice to me, the last couple of weeks have been rather tough on crypto in general I believe but the future of WAVES is so promising...I wouldnt sell if I were you.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
You made a wrong decision - you are Looking at daily price and panic selling.

I think Waves will be quiet for the next month.

Ethereum Gateway should be very soon.
NEW Dex interface in about 6 weeks.
Tokenomica in August/September.
Scalability in September, smart contracts in October.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
For me waves are the last cryptos that i would sell nowadays. It is correct it is still very cheap so i prefer to buy more instead of selling. I m planning to hodl them for 6 months minimum. So even if reduces i ll only collect more.
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
I have bought Waves cheap during the ICO, I bought some more for 5 USD and this drop gives me the possibility to add some more to my stash, then hodl. I see Waves as a serious platform which could be interesting in future. Have at least 1k of it, because you never know. Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 262
Waves's worth is getting lower because waves platform is very bad, they have to improve their platform.
Activity: 372
Merit: 130
Don't look at the day to day changes... think in years!

(btw: a couple of months ago, waves was at 0,3$)
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
maybe you should have used this time to to buy more waves instead of selling them at a loss. impatience is not good and i suspect you will strongly regret this move
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
Of course you should buy other coins now and ICO's but in the end my conclusion must be that holding waves for more some weeks.
just dumped all crappy waves already, they are just dropping to hell for some reason.... Cry
I thought and agree that waves has potential though, but its really disappointing to see it sinking while others are rising  Cry Cry
Many good news like Primalbase ICO, tokenomica, coming smart contract and looks like people really sell the news for waves lol
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
if you sell youre waves coin and profit you can sell it
but if you still floating still lost not profit , is good hold youre waves coin
because still potential incraese high price
Holding waves for some weeks I found out that waves is losing compared to other cryptos, what other cryptos are worth investing now, I lost quite a percentage on waves Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: