Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Investors Beware!Sasha Ivanov keeps peoples funds - page 3. (Read 960 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 1
At the WAVES ICO this was his promise:

"Cryptofund asset will be transformed into the Waves foundation asset. Waves foundation will be a kind of a decentralized venture fund, investing in the projects launched on WAVES blockchain.  Waves asset will be the first asset launched on the new WAVES chain."

3.5 YEARS later CRYPTOFUND asset is not even swapped and Petr Korotin says the swap has been done. Congratulations to the WavesTeam, beautiful.
Here he talks about how important all old COINOMAT asset are for Waves.

In the end he does NO swap at all.

https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/coinomat-assets/

This is no Fud btw.
See here as he tweets 1 YEAR ago to send him our emails.

Again, NO SWAP

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1068171197697937408
I don't think this is the right section for your thread. Speculation topic is for speculating. Maybe your topic will get more eyes in the altcoin discussion section or better yet, post a reply in the Waves announcement section. Moderators might put this into the scam accusation section.

Waves is lying and censoring us, we need to spread the word and warn people about trusting in Sasha Ivanov.

Thats Sasha Ivanovs last email to the nxt holders 11.06.2019, and now his manager closes the case and says the swap has been done = straight lie !!

"Dear fellow NXT-ers, as you know I have announced a swap for some outstanding assets that had been issued on NXT chain and were not swapped into Waves tokens during corresponding swap procedure.

We have received a rather negative feedback from community, asset holders who missed Waves swap probably feel a little disappointed. On the other hand, the swap  has happened already three years ago, and I was pretty sure that most of the people had swapped their tokens into Waves.

I really appreciate NXT and NXT community, it has become a cradle of many established projects, including Waves. So I'd like to make sure that people who supported my projects are happy.

Most of the negative reaction was caused by the flat swap rate offered for all tokens. It makes sense to offer custom swap procedure for particular tokens, which takes into account their price during the first Waves swap.

Also different tokens can be offered, beyond WCT.
I will offer custom rates for different tokens, and we'll do custom swaps for each token. Some of the tokens will be even swapped for upcoming tokens on Waves, which should give them some additional exposure. Stay tuned for the specific tokens information!

Sasha35625"
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
The management does not want to enclose details how ico funds is spent, nor how much of it is left.
Some funds were reserved for marketing, but the amount of marketing is laughable.
Just saying, draw your own conclusions.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

you all post this on waves thread, i remember he also mentioned this there but were not tackled again for years. i'm a waves holder too, but things like this should have been addressed longtime ago before he does some more sidechains. NXT assets is actually hard to use for a newbie, so it deserves attention.

Well, something new is in progress for me Ivanov, another moneygrab crowdfunding for his Tokenomica. Yes, apparently he needs more funds, remarkably while it used to be on Waves' roadmap for a long time.
Mind you, mr Ivanov is sitting on 30k btc ico for waves and 120million for selling Vostok. Apart from all btc forks we can conclude he is worth around 500million$. He wabts more, and by not swapping NXT assets he gives the impression he wants it all.

no projects right now receives that much of funds from investors. its just crazy that he just kept it for himself.

Well, something new is in progress for me Ivanov, another moneygrab crowdfunding for his Tokenomica. Yes, apparently he needs more funds, remarkably while it used to be on Waves' roadmap for a long time.
Mind you, mr Ivanov is sitting on 30k btc ico for waves and 120million for selling Vostok. Apart from all btc forks we can conclude he is worth around 500million$. He wabts more, and by not swapping NXT assets he gives the impression he wants it all.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
2016-2019 the WAVES community was promised a swap of Sasha Ivanovs old NXT ICOs.
Until today nothing has happened and a community member started to distribute INDEX and CRYPTOFUND nxt assets to alot of members.
www.longlivesasha.com
Now came a answer from Petr Korotin (Waves Manager) that says:

"We are thrilled to announce that all the tokens from the latest revealed list are being swapped successfully and every holder received $WCT (Waves Community Token) in exchange for them."

This is a lie, until now nobody received something for their COINOMAT, CRYPTOFUND, INDEX, NEXT nxt assets.

Sasha therefore will keep the funds for himself.

The old nxt assets are still traded on Nxt Dex.

https://nxtforum.org/cryptoasset-fund-projects/coinomat-assets/

Ouch.  I guess this shouldn't surprise me, ive always been critical of sasha, he always seems to pull stuff like this, pull the rug out from people after the fact Sad
Guy's arrogant and dosent care about the common man and the people that made him his money, thats for sure : /
Thx for the heads up on this man, here's hoping for a positive outcome for investors as this progresses
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
I don't think this is the right section for your thread. Speculation topic is for speculating. Maybe your topic will get more eyes in the altcoin discussion section or better yet, post a reply in the Waves announcement section. Moderators might put this into the scam accusation section.

Waves is lying and censoring us, we need to spread the word and warn people about trusting in Sasha Ivanov.

But, buddy. Who will read your message in Bitcointalk except Wave holders? Try to post in their announcement thread or even in their sub-Reddit. Another venue would be Twitter. A lot of more crypto peeps use Twitter.

I'll do it.Many thanks Smiley
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

But, buddy. Who will read your message in Bitcointalk except Wave holders? Try to post in their announcement thread or even in their sub-Reddit. Another venue would be Twitter. A lot of more crypto peeps use Twitter.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

They've been promising this swapping for years and up to this day its yet not happening. Sasha must have been protecting NXT from collapsing too, you can see what would happening if its all going to be done while its on its brink of dying. Even waves isn't one of the best project to come in mind right now that there are lots of platforms best used for developing projects.

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
My index and cryptofund is also not swapped yet. They say I am not a long time holder!
I dont understand why they swap their asset only from old users? In my mind it should be 100% swapped and burned

Old holders haven't got the swap either...

Yes, didn't received anything yet. And now his "community manager" is threaten me like a dog.

Waiting for a community meeting in A'dam, like it to meet Sasha 😏
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Because that way they will earn, simple.
If you just discard some swapps, you dont have to give away money.
Just business, made personal.
But it hurts their image. A measly <600 BTC as i remember Undecided
My index and cryptofund is also not swapped yet. They say I am not a long time holder!
I dont understand why they swap their asset only from old users? In my mind it should be 100% swapped and burned

Old holders haven't got the swap either...

Because that way they will earn, simple.
If you just discard some swapps, you dont have to give away money.
Just business, made personal.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Also, Mr Ivanov promised to get his enterprise edition of waves, named Vostok at that time, on multiple exchanges. He promised a public sale, by using waves only, with minimum of 1,60$.
Guess what, after hyping and lying about projects using vostok, he sold it all! Leaving his hardcore believers and cummunity in the dark. Vostok is now doing 0.08$ No multiple exchanges, no projects, no guaranteed 1,60$ BUT... he has enriched himself by 120million.
Be aware, be very aware by this dubious CEO.
Questions in waves TG channel regarding this are forwarded to this Petr. He comes with copy paste answers which are incorrect, as stated. If one tries to find out more in mainchannel, posts are deleted and a ban is the result.

https://mobile.twitter.com/terricrepo

Yes, they're banning everybody who asks on waves telegram channel.
Pages:
Jump to: