Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves is a great competitor to Ethereum - page 6. (Read 858 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 17, 2018, 09:20:01 AM
Waves is also one of the best competitor of Ethereum in terms of transaction speed and fees. Waves blockchain also supports hundreds of  tokens by now and when I am participating in airdrops or bounty campaigns, Waves wallet are mostly required so I can say that this coin really got a future. Waves ATH was $16 so this time is really a good opportunity to invest with this altcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 08:33:55 AM
Observing this Russian project for quite a long time, I turned to the advantages of this coin compared to Ethereum:
1) the price coin - now significantly below coin Ethereum. I remember the end of 2016, when the Ethereum cost about 5$ I think now excellent time for buy coins Wave
2) the price of transfers (gas) - at the moment this price is very funny, much lower than Ethereum
3) transaction speed - at least 2 times higher than Ethereum. (personal observation)
4) Plans and the prospects are enormous. See the latest news about the tokenization of assets in Malta
5) the Prospect of coin growth in the bear market. Look at the link below

As soon as the company announced the activation of smart contracts, the price increased by 20%. Please note these days bitcoin fell on the contrary.

This message, I do not encourage anyone to buy this coin. I want to know your opinion, what do you say about this coin? What growth prospects do you see and what is the future?
Pages:
Jump to: