Pages:
Author

Topic: waves or stratis - page 2. (Read 6147 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 11:28:00 PM
I get both 2. but i like devs, stratis solid
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
August 14, 2017, 07:34:31 AM
Today I would say waves . I find the waves light wallet super .
It is also easy to use for beginners . This is very important that it is not complicated
And you can also lease your waves .
And there are many other advantages like creating your own token if you want
Waves is good for $ 10 to December . At least 10  Wink  Grin
Can also be more like
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 30, 2017, 12:28:35 PM
I prefer waves.
I think waves have pretty good developments for the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 30, 2017, 12:05:09 PM
Waves and stratis is both good investment. But For me waves is better than stratis because this coin its look like ethereun coin after few years this coin the price will become hundreds dollars maybe around 300-500 dollars after 2 to 3 years . I think waves coin possible price will become 100 dollars if that happen for sure it will increase more because many investor will invest again in waves.

I hope so.
but yes Waves can easily make a X5 in a near future
so with stratis both coins i guess still undervalued and the fluctuations are really present with both this project though waves got some
advance platform which been use by new developers and that's giving some edge between the two.

Both platforms have their respective advantages, but Waves is more consistent than Stratis. Now many new projects are coming to choose to work with waves and use their services. Stratis is more similar to Nxt that has not done much updates.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
July 30, 2017, 11:36:52 AM
I would say Waves. I do not see any excited tean behind stratis.

Waves team is more active and excited, and updating the system more often.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 30, 2017, 11:29:11 AM
Waves and stratis is both good investment. But For me waves is better than stratis because this coin its look like ethereun coin after few years this coin the price will become hundreds dollars maybe around 300-500 dollars after 2 to 3 years . I think waves coin possible price will become 100 dollars if that happen for sure it will increase more because many investor will invest again in waves.

I hope so.
so with stratis both coins i guess still undervalued and the fluctuations are really present with both this project though waves got some
advance platform which been use by new developers and that's giving some edge between the two.
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
July 30, 2017, 11:13:02 AM

I hope so.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 11:06:45 AM
Both have potential. I would say Stratis better choice imo. Higher Market cap, less circulation supply and more volume  Cool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 30, 2017, 11:02:08 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 30, 2017, 10:52:10 AM
hi
 i am newbie and want to buy waves or stratis, can any one guide ,which coin i have to buy for long term waves or stratis.
Not WAVES, not stratis, I chose ETH. Compared to WAVES, stratis, ETH is strong and superior, ETH is the highest growth currency. It even increased thousands % in just one year. A terrible number.
But honestly stratis is the winner, but both of them are not comparable with the ethereum. A lot of people interested in the ethereum development. Remember the stratis and waves has to be an early competitor for ethereum project. But stratis looks very well than waves.
Activity: 317
July 30, 2017, 10:42:31 AM
I think a person should invest in both waves and straits. Both of these projects are very progressive and you can expect a massive growth of your capital within 1 year or so.
Activity: 434
July 30, 2017, 10:24:28 AM
hi
 i am newbie and want to buy waves or stratis, can any one guide ,which coin i have to buy for long term waves or stratis.
Not WAVES, not stratis, I chose ETH. Compared to WAVES, stratis, ETH is strong and superior, ETH is the highest growth currency. It even increased thousands % in just one year. A terrible number.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 10:17:48 AM
I would chose Stratis,even waves is also a good coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 07:21:20 AM
hi
I am one of a member of the group. As I know, stratis is the best cryptocurrency for long term because it is segwited already. As you see in the chart of stratis coin the price of it is from the past 2 months between now is  increasing continuously. In waves coin, it is also good coin but not for long term.

Stratis is a good coin indeed!!  But I would have to say WAVES got some good things happening in the coming future!!  WAVES is good for long term holding!!  Come and Ride the WAVES to prosperity!!
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
July 30, 2017, 07:07:15 AM
hi
I am one of a member of the group. As I know, stratis is the best cryptocurrency for long term because it is segwited already. As you see in the chart of stratis coin the price of it is from the past 2 months between now is  increasing continuously. In waves coin, it is also good coin but not for long term.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 30, 2017, 06:58:06 AM
Stratis I think has a better dev team and useful product for long term potential that's why I own a fair bit , For me Waves investors here have mainly based their success on others building on their platform I don't like to rely on others to carry them , I think both will increase a lot but Stratis will go further.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
July 30, 2017, 06:44:21 AM
Buy Waves, lease it and forget about it. Only look at token prices if you want.
Just look Waves prices weekly. You will profit very similar to Ethereum.
Activity: 274
July 30, 2017, 06:37:29 AM
my choices  waves  coz waves better then stratis.
and I have invest waves  some and i hope its profitable  more then stratis.
thanks
Activity: 980
July 30, 2017, 06:19:49 AM
i have both in my portfolio and adding more whenever their price drop, as both are future coins.
Activity: 182
July 30, 2017, 05:48:48 AM
Why not both?

They are great long term hodls imo

I didn't make enough research for Stratis but I wish I go some  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: