Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES, QTUM, OMG, STRATIS - Who's the GAME CHANGER? - page 2. (Read 4315 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
STRATIS update their web, and the new on the web is they add KOREAN language..i think that means something

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
OMG and you are missing XBY from your list Wink
Activity: 321
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
I voted for waves in 4 of them. Others are also good but does not offer more than waves and not popular than waves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Japanese Community Management and Translation
I think Waves has a big potential.
Activity: 180
Definitely OMG is the best performer so far (if don't count that stratis is older coin compared to other projects). 2+ months and the price is soooo goood  Cheesy
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I am thinking about investing in Waves and OmiseGo. How save will be my investment? Is possible that one day all coins drop to 1 or 2 dollars?
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
I think you are missing Ardor unique feature. Not present in any of these alts you mentioned.

Well, Ardor is just present nowhere Grin
Activity: 2
Which of these coins have delivered innovation on the blockchain, not around the blockchain? Not talking about promises but actual development that's already been released?
Activity: 630
I love all of them Grin . And after this matter i will tell you stratis, waves  have most altcoin security.  and i made some money by them.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Maybe all three??!
So neutral and humble answer, as everything is okay! Personally I believe in waves and my vote is with them. Waves have decent market support and good number of investors. They do have potential of making good returns in the coming months. I think investing now in waves will make us good returns soon.
Activity: 83
Maybe all three??!
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Qtum. It has not even released the main net, still on test net. It is better than NEO because it encorporates the bitcoin blockchain, as well as Ethereum. It hasn't even began to see the pumps it will get. It could easily contend with NEO and Eth.
Yes! Qtum looks quite promising
They are ready to launch their mainnet on 12th of this month I'm very excited four that news. It is at $11.5 now which crashed heavily and looking by the volume many whales are accumulating. The price may see a spike after the news is out.
Activity: 12
Waves and OMG
Activity: 25
I like Waves, Stratis, Ark and Lisk.
Activity: 83
Waves all the way...this coin is still quite unknown in crypto and lots of people still doesn't know how huge this platform is and the news that Waves had were some of the biggest in the market. Crazy good coin that may be serious rival to ETH.

Yes Waves, I heard they are signing large deals with Russian banks and corporations now. These guys are on the up!
Activity: 94
Stratis and waves are game changer, I can't pick just one of them. I think qtum is better than omisego to invest. Competitors of omisego are very strong.

do you really like qtum?it comes from china,dont you think it as a scammer?
Activity: 52
I'm convinced Waves will go to the moon after the release of the new DEX
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
Stratis and waves are game changer, I can't pick just one of them. I think qtum is better than omisego to invest. Competitors of omisego are very strong.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
I think you are missing Ardor unique feature. Not present in any of these alts you mentioned.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Bitcoin NG will release in October
Smart contracts October/November
Tocenomica September/October
New DEX GUI October/November

Waves platform

waves platform

they have a huge comunity and they have products, compare to other cryptocurrencies wich have PROMISES  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: