Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves- Tokenomica - page 2. (Read 1722 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 07:02:45 AM
Waves is according to me the best long term altcoin you can have, thanks for the information about the regulation, didnt know. Another strong point.

In term of price prediction unfortunately it is not only about Waves but about the global market.

The drop we just had was not structural at all, it should quickly recover and Waves will be able to growth again (unless another unexpected news).
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 05, 2017, 06:54:57 AM
Very hard to see such high prices in 2017. I think we maybe see a price of 30$ in the next year. And youre right man, waves is one of the undervalued coins out there. Its sleeping giant that just waits to wake up for huge spike up. Cant wait for the new DEX, because I dont like the old interface.

I am holding since 1.5$ dollar for a few month now and I am not going to sell my bag before the next year. But lets see what happens next year, maybe i will never sell my waves bags Cheesy
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 06:41:50 AM
I bought waves for $6 and then I sold them around $7 2-3 months ago. I got it back once again for $2.5 each, and I'm holding it now. It should not be less than $10 before the end of this year. It has the potential with dex, as you say.
It is hard to reach $ 10 this year. When some governments are trying to manage like the Chinese government
Activity: 112
September 05, 2017, 06:31:17 AM
At least 30$ with tokenomica and new dex.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 07:39:43 PM
I bought waves for $6 and then I sold them around $7 2-3 months ago. I got it back once again for $2.5 each, and I'm holding it now. It should not be less than $10 before the end of this year. It has the potential with dex, as you say.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2017, 07:31:25 PM
Waves will be only crypto which will launch legal framework for ICOs - Tokenomica in partnership with 4th biggest global financal firm Deloitte ($36.8 billion USD in revenues). It's even partnered with Gazprom bank, Moscow stock exchange,and the whole Kazakhstan for god's sake. Burger king made tokens on Waves platform.They have strong government support. It's releasing its BTC NG technology making 1000tx/s and a major DEX upgrade which will not be an upgrade but a whole new product with smart contracts based on lessons learned from Ethereum; and multi-signature transactions as well as anonymous transactions. This coin will have all the best things from the crypto world and will be better positioned for real-world applications than any other blockchain.

Waves are the most undervalued coin and will be a game changer in a year. My 6th sense never fails me.
Pages:
Jump to: