Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 31. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Getting some updating of waves from the developer of team here of them.
Check out latest MainNet and TestNet release with LevelDB: less memory consumption, less disk space for the blockchain. goo.gl/hPo5GX

Desktop Waves Client Beta for Windows is available! Also, Mac and Linux versions have been updated with some fixes. Download the app on https://wavesplatform.com
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
waves is about 7.5 usd on waves dex
and only 5.5 usd on classic exchanges !

You need to look at the volume to. Nobody wants to have Usd on waves DEX bc of past issues with that gateway, therefore it is traded at a premium.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
waves is about 7.5 usd on waves dex
and only 5.5 usd on classic exchanges !
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
!!! MAJOR NEWS !!!

After the Linux and Mac OS version, today the new beta Windows Client with the new built in DEX (Decentralized Exchange) has been released too !!!

Source: https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/961621552205848577

Official download page: https://wavesplatform.com

Any kind of feedback on the new client? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfqhrOlYpFtS_zbPFxjPwEIpVl9MkJWcxBoTlp-sSj8WecJow/viewform

Need support? https://support.wavesplatform.com/

Next stop: smart contracts

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Those few images which I succeeded to saw on social media looks amazing. This is best time to buy when people are desperate and full of fear. Waves is backed by solid team and big name of Sasha so here taking risk worth lot more than untested teams with fancy projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
i think waves team need to listen to waves community very carefully its last chance

What did the Waves community say?  Grin
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
i think waves team need to listen to waves community very carefully its last chance

The team has delivered the fastest blockchain at the moment Waves NG, a working DEX and WCT holders get regular airdops. I don't know what you talk about, but the community can be very satisfied with what has been achieved. How many shitcoins are hyped to high prices without even having a working product?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

What is your concern explain this in details that is not clear what community demanding at the moment. I think the team is doing nice job and in future this will be very big project more value for this token.
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Liquid token airdrop ongoing.
Just get mine in the litewallet.

Oh, good to hear that they are still doing this. Just checked my wallet and can also confirm that I received my Liquid token few hours ago. I'm just wondering if there is a minimum requirement to receive this token. My friend only have few Waves in his wallet but he didn't receive any Liquid token from the last airdrop. What could be the reason behind that? Any help is much appreciated.  Wink

I appears that the drop was to WCT holders.

WCT-token holders is, and will be in the future, the target for airdrops. That is one of the main purpose of that token.
You can still get 3 WCT with 1 Waves (sic !) even though there are just 10 million WCT comparing 100 million Waves in existence.   Wink

A token value comes frm its utility, not its scarcity. What you say is the tail wagging the dog : it i absurd and a total lack of token's value fundamentals.

If WCT worth nothing, it is there are unuseful. Buy as much as you can, but is Sasha fail to make them useful, then price will go south
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Im the very decease you pretend to be
Im kind of confused about leeasing on waves.
Ive sent my money to leasing.
I see some tokens come in.
I dont understand how to measure pools performance?
What should i look into? For now seems to be kind of centralized AF. Like first 5 pools hold 90% of all the hashing power.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
So holding WAVES (or MRT) gets no weekly airdrops?

Last week there was an airdrop of Tidex tokens for having Waves in your wallet.  Nothing for this week though.  Waves Community Tokens are what you should buy if you're looking to receive airdrops but don't just get rid of your Waves, they'll be very valuable this year when smart contracts are implemented. 

I dont like that.  I did think it was innovative to get airdrops for holding Waves. 
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Last week there was an airdrop of Tidex tokens for having Waves in your wallet.  Nothing for this week though.  Waves Community Tokens are what you should buy if you're looking to receive airdrops but don't just get rid of your Waves, they'll be very valuable this year when smart contracts are implemented. 

Oh, good to hear that they are still doing this. Just checked my wallet and can also confirm that I received my Liquid token few hours ago. I'm just wondering if there is a minimum requirement to receive this token. My friend only have few Waves in his wallet but he didn't receive any Liquid token from the last airdrop. What could be the reason behind that? Any help is much appreciated.  Wink

WCT-token holders is, and will be in the future, the target for airdrops. That is one of the main purpose of that token.
You can still get 3 WCT with 1 Waves (sic !) even though there are just 10 million WCT comparing 100 million Waves in existence.   Wink

This explains it well. Thanks for the heads up and for the additional information. I don't know that WCT will be the priority for these airdrops. With this in mind, I think I'm gonna buy WCT everytime I have the BTC for it. It seems to be a very good move for the future. Who knows, WCT's price could shoot up any time from now.  Wink

Waves community tokens is one of the most undervalued token on the Waves platform.  I've been buying them up when I can and they have paid off well with the airdrops.  It's nice to receive weekly airdrops of Liquid tokens which are even more rare than WCT.  There's only 1 million Liquids.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

This explains it well. Thanks for the heads up and for the additional information. I don't know that WCT will be the priority for these airdrops. With this in mind, I think I'm gonna buy WCT everytime I have the BTC for it. It seems to be a very good move for the future. Who knows, WCT's price could shoot up any time from now.  Wink

This just shows that WCT is very undervalued compared to Waves.  If anything, WCT should be worth more than Waves but that's not the case.  I think it has to do with WCT not being listed on any major exchanges.  I hope the team tries to get WCT on Bittrex or Binance.  These WCT tokens pays off for itself through airdrops. 
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Official

Oh, good to hear that they are still doing this. Just checked my wallet and can also confirm that I received my Liquid token few hours ago. I'm just wondering if there is a minimum requirement to receive this token. My friend only have few Waves in his wallet but he didn't receive any Liquid token from the last airdrop. What could be the reason behind that? Any help is much appreciated.  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: