Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | SMART CONTRACTS COMING! - page 48. (Read 61979 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The thing is i have DAR in my wallet and want to trade some for btc,but after i did that i can not withdraw the btc to a personal wallet?
I will try to use a old wallet from lite client but do not know how i can do that?(use a older version)
Is this .......error....a thing what happens a lot with this wallet,or only now for a couple of days and are they busy solving this problem?
Is there another way to withdraw the btc in this wallet?
Thanks everybody
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Why are you withdrawing? Its too early to party when the price is just $13 you could have wait for the price to touch at least at $20. You'd regret it when you see it happen soon. I hope you will be buying the right token that will be pumped before waves turned expensive because it sure is a price to pay.

As an holder I an understand. I'm seeking for long term return but some needs cash or quick money or different ideas about the same projects.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Why are you withdrawing? Its too early to party when the price is just $13 you could have wait for the price to touch at least at $20. You'd regret it when you see it happen soon. I hope you will be buying the right token that will be pumped before waves turned expensive because it sure is a price to pay.
Activity: 76
hello everybody,
i am trying to withdraw btc from liteclient(dex)
But i got the message ....error connection is lost....
Anybody know how to withdraw btc
thanks
anybody knows how to withdraw btc or waves from the lite client?
All of the options says ....error connection lost... and waves says....This feature is still under development and not active during the alpha release.

Follow our social media channels to stay up to date with the latest improvements and developments.

thanks for helping out.....

You can send it to another wallet, but not withdraw for cash yet.
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
hello everybody,
thanks
All of the options says ....error connection lost... and waves says....This feature is still under development and not active during the alpha release.

Follow our social media channels to stay up to date with the latest improvements and developments.

I had yesterday this problem too.  Then I used an older version of the wallet, waves-lite-client-mainnet-v0.5.9  (there is the option on the main window "withdraw") and I could send (= withdraw) my BTC.
Activity: 33
hello everybody,
thanks

Activity: 532
Merit: 102
WAVES | Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform | WEEKLY AIRDROPS !!!
Hi I saw the tittle, so I went for the last part (Weekly airdrop) but didn't find any link or any airdrop instructions.
My wallet is ready to WAVES!

Instructions are pretty simple Smiley

Just hold WCT (Waves Community Tokens), Waves and/or MRT (Miner Reward Tokens) in your Waves wallet and your are good to go.

Doesn't matter if you hold them in your mobile Wallet, web Wallet or Chrome Lite Client, as long as they are at your personal Waves address (not on an exchange) you are fine.
sir i hope to see more coins in waves platform

Is it ok to have them voted? Do I still get the drops?
Activity: 1
Registered fillup 5000 BTC20 Token
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
strat is  going to rise . waves is stop .and dump . i will sell all waves and buy stratis
Activity: 247
Merit: 5
Hi I saw the tittle, so I went for the last part (Weekly airdrop) but didn't find any link or any airdrop instructions.

Just hold WCT (Waves Community Tokens), Waves and/or MRT (Miner Reward Tokens) in your Waves wallet and your are good to go.

Doesn't matter if you hold them in your mobile Wallet, web Wallet or Chrome Lite Client, as long as they are at your personal Waves address (not on an exchange) you are fine.
sir i hope to see more coins in waves platform
Activity: 994
Merit: 277

Digibyte just surpassed waves.

Undecided

Hype vs Development Wink

What we need
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I begin to dump some of my waves and spread the word around : avoid this platform for a while or you will lose your precious money

Do as you please.

You said earlier you invested in the ICO, so you paid around $0.18 per Wave token.

Now Waves is worth ~$13 per Wave token, so you made a ~7200% profit already.

7200% up...

But because the price is stable for 3 weeks people should avoid this platform and you dump your waves?  Grin
Activity: 32

Undecided

Hype vs Development Wink

What we need

I begin to dump some of my waves and spread the word around : avoid this platform for a while or you will lose your precious money

Jesus christ your posts are so annoying. If you don't believe in this project just stay away and invest your money somewhere else.

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

Undecided

Hype vs Development Wink

What we need

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
WavesCOIN as an independent blockchain, I will hold him for a long time. I will buy it for about $0.60. I will not sell it

It seems that you are a good investment master, money market is to rely on the cover, cover the current wealth to achieve financial freedom. WAVE this coin project is worth your long-term investment, the next 2-3 years will bring you unlimited hope.
WAVES this coin has recently been obviously not keeping up with the rhythm. What is the situation, which God gave an analysis to the analysis Huh

Tomorrow it's back to work for Sasha and it's team Wink
They've been working hard, traveling all year, time for charging the batteries.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
WAVES this coin has recently been obviously not keeping up with the rhythm. What is the situation, which God gave an analysis to the analysis Huh
Activity: 515
Merit: 502
I've been out of the loop of Waves development, I wonder if there is any plan to add a Bitcoin Cash gateway?

Activity: 76

Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: