Author

Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum - page 145. (Read 35733 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
August 21, 2017, 12:22:43 PM
I don't think there is really any comparison in waves and ethereum. Eth got much higher support and it's a great platform to launch your coin.
Kickico will be the same for new ventures which need crowdfunding, which is unique right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 21, 2017, 12:12:34 PM
Obviously, I prefer Ethereum over Waves. Actually, both coins are very good because both coins have a very good platform and very popular. Ethereum and Waves have platforms that are often used in ICO.
Well ethereum is quite old and stable as compared to Waves. Ethereum has set it's goals and have achieved them and is progressing in a good manner, ethereum is well known in the cryptocurrency and especially for it's facilitation to the the new coins ICO. While Waves is a younger one and has a long way to go. I am a well wisher of both.
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
August 21, 2017, 12:06:08 PM
Ethereum is at the top 5 in cryptocurrency list. though i don't know much about waves, i think it is still need more development and more effort, and more hype
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 21, 2017, 11:31:49 AM
To speed up? Cheesy

Sasha is probably most active CEO of any cryptocoin...There are weekly huge news and they have done things no-one in crypto has done. And this is only a start.

There are 95% of coins on market without any development in last years, and all they have are just whitepapers. Waves are one of a few with working project.

So true about Sasha, backing up 100%
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 21, 2017, 11:13:22 AM
waves just coin. why you compared with ethereum?
of course ethereum won.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
August 21, 2017, 11:04:09 AM
I think both Waves and Ethereum are great platforms. But they are different. If you have a smaller project - go for Waves!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 21, 2017, 10:53:49 AM
Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I believe it won't happen in a simple way,I think the ethereum will not be threatened by the Waves because Ethereum now is Popular and rising very high.Waves are very good coins but ethereum is known and used by the cryptocurrency users.Thats why it doesnt mean that ethereum will fall,But if the rising of Waves continue and increasing I think it can make just like the status of ethereum.
Activity: 69
August 21, 2017, 09:59:51 AM
WAVES and ETH are very good coin. Both have very good technology backgrounds, have great DEV team. There are currently many ICO projects running on ETH and WAVES platforms.
Activity: 611
August 21, 2017, 09:33:46 AM
I think that waves will never be better than Ethereum
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
August 21, 2017, 09:16:21 AM
I still believe in etherium rather than waves because the price of etherium is different from waves!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 21, 2017, 09:09:01 AM
To speed up? Cheesy

Sasha is probably most active CEO of any cryptocoin...There are weekly huge news and they have done things no-one in crypto has done. And this is only a start.

There are 95% of coins on market without any development in last years, and all they have are just whitepapers. Waves are one of a few with working project.

Activity: 89
August 21, 2017, 09:02:08 AM
To be honest i still think that waves must speed up his development a little to compete at top level
Activity: 112
August 21, 2017, 08:47:47 AM
I trust Waves team more than ETH. Waves will get smart contracts too this year. I think Waves will be as big as ETH in a year or two.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
August 21, 2017, 06:15:51 AM
maybe, but waves is not the next ethereum, but is the devil to destroy the cryptocurrency world
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
August 21, 2017, 06:07:05 AM
My choice isn't different than majority of people here when it is choose one of both. Ethereum is going mainstream and exploring international markets to be used for various purposes beyond exchanges. While Waves is also good but it is based on very limited area of expertise and can not see that level's appreciation because of its nature and business plan.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 21, 2017, 06:04:00 AM
Obviously, I prefer Ethereum over Waves. Actually, both coins are very good because both coins have a very good platform and very popular. Ethereum and Waves have platforms that are often used in ICO.
that's their advantage to most coin and it seems that its very useful for those ico coins I'm sure if those coin succeed it will also bring success
to both project but if choosing one I'm still looking for eth to be more apart from waves because of support that its already gathered from big
investors and traders.
Activity: 210
August 21, 2017, 05:47:33 AM
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
August 21, 2017, 05:46:36 AM
Waves vs. Ethereum = Ethereum wins! It's just not about the potential, but trust also. Ethereum will always have more community trust and support than the waves.
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
August 21, 2017, 05:02:04 AM
ETH is far ahead of Waves. Not very many people trust or even know what waves is. On the other hand, ETH is already the foundation of many other ICOs and is known by most. What value does a coin (waves) have it it is not used? If you want a stable coin, Ethereum is the way to go.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 21, 2017, 04:48:44 AM
I love these two.
Waves is doing good lately as well sa eth. But I don't smell any competition between the two. And OP is just making fuss about these. Why people are like this huh?
Eth proves itself long time ago and no doubt about this and waves even before it is undervalue but have a lot of potential and have a strong support so no wonder it will rise soon.
Jump to: