Pages:
Author

Topic: waves vs Neo - page 3. (Read 1104 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
October 25, 2017, 10:38:43 AM
prediction of a site on the last month

NEO has just passed a massive surge that will cause a correction in September because euphoria has been exhausted.

The wave has decreased relative to the Bitcoin price and is on the way down as well.
And whether the month of October prediction same ...

I also do not know yet
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Blockchain technology is the future!
October 25, 2017, 10:27:08 AM
As someone else mentioned, NEO seems to be working closely with the Chinese government which means they have a great chance of being very successful in China.  NEO also generates GAS at a pretty good rate.  I know you can lease WAVES, but not sure of the process and how much you get from it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 25, 2017, 10:26:08 AM
I also think the reason why NEO is so successful compared to Waves is the huge user base in China, that hype the NEO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
Both neo and waves are both blockchain network.  How come neo become more successful  in terms of worth than waves without good wallet or much development  like waves.
I think, if you want to invest you should invest in both NEO and WAVES as both of these projects can show really good amount of growth in the future.
WAVES is regarded as the ethereum killer by many and believe that it will replace ethereum in future and will host most of the ICOs in future.
The idea of decentralized exchange is also very unique and it makes waves a very promising project to invest your money in.
NEO on the other hand is also a very good project to invest your money. Many regard it as the Chinese ethereum. It is without any doubt one of the most promising projects to invest your money in. It can really show good amount of growth in future.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 10:04:59 AM
I think in this case, national factors matter Neo this is basically a Chinese coin, Waves the coin is distributed in Japan. I think.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 10:01:08 AM
Both neo and waves are both blockchain network.  How come neo become more successful  in terms of worth than waves without good wallet or much development  like waves.
Pages:
Jump to: