Pages:
Author

Topic: [WAVES] Would it be a good move to grab some waves now? - page 2. (Read 3572 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
price is down to $4.6! tis the best time to accumulate IMO.

with all the upcoming updates such as eth gateway, tokenomica, etc, price will at least double
Activity: 264
The price increased and has consolidated well after a little correction - right now its about 4.80 - 5.30USD
I can see the breakout coming very soon.
This week USD gateway was added + it is on another exchange.

I think next week the Ethereum gateway should be out. Its only a matter of time before another ATH.
I believe this crypto is undervalued right now.

Things coming up are also the new DEX gui in about 6 weeks and the release of Tokenomica - investment bank  to work on top of the Waves blockchain at the end of the summer.
I think after this the price will be 30-40USD.

Get on it people. Do not miss out on easy money.

Waves is still in its infancy tbh - dont let this opportunity slip. Its there for the taking
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Because Waves are one of the most promising and popular coins and were in accumulation mode for three weeks and the price is low at the moment.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
This is probably the final dip before a price jump next week..

Why next week?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is probably the final dip before a price jump next week..
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Its time to buy!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
To me the chart looks like it's neutral, maybe slightly bearish. I dont see anything happening for the next 1-2 weeks price wise but I also dont see it going down much at all.

Then it is the best time to buy Waves now because the price is still low and the market bearish. You may miss the boat once the price of Waves soar in the next weeks to come. I already bought some, I will hold on it and see how the market will go. If I don't see the price go up then I don't have a choice but to hold it a little longer.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Waves is really popular at the moment and the community behind it is huge. We are in the accumulation phase, but new relaeses are coming soon! Great time to join
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I bought waves coin last few weeks ago and I believe before the end of this year the price will increase more . I like this coin because as of now waves coin is one of the popular coin in crypto currency and as of now most of trader the feedback is  always positive . I hope waves coin become more popular in the next few months and more investors invest in wvaes coin so the price will continue to increase.
Activity: 42
Got some waves already and I believe big rise is coming Wink Wink Wink
after a long accumulation, things gonna be huge and I am ready for the ride. Wink Wink
Activity: 23
Waves are creating stable partnerships with companies, while they become more and more popular. Other platforms run on promises. I believe waves will explode.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Waves is a good platform with long-term potential. The price seems to have bottomed near $5.
It can go to $10 on a next rise.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Waves is my favourite coin so far. Grin
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
Waves is stable coin which grows slowly but certainly. I think the new floor is just under 5$. It's going to go up from here slowly. Grab few now for sure.
Activity: 52
I'm invested in WAVES for 4 months now with good earnings and I will buy more next week before the new DEX comes out!
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Under 5$ is always a good price to buy WAVES for long term. If you have long term investment plan you can start buying now.
But don't forget, people bought at 50 cents 2 months ago.

Hmmmm. i have buy ETH  5,20 $    . Earlier Earlier Earlier . Today must we buy and not tomorrow
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Under 5$ is always a good price to buy WAVES for long term. If you have long term investment plan you can start buying now.
But don't forget, people bought at 50 cents 2 months ago.
Activity: 132
Several months from now, it will be 20$, so time to buy in imho
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
i think you buy some waves now. it s so cheap than last week.
Activity: 33
To me the chart looks like it's neutral, maybe slightly bearish. I dont see anything happening for the next 1-2 weeks price wise but I also dont see it going down much at all.
Pages:
Jump to: