Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~~WAVES~~~Signature Campaign~~~ - page 26. (Read 67198 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 08:26:30 AM
Is this campaign still working or not?  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 08:23:46 AM
I want to join to be part of signature campaign dev? Where do i get the UID number?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
July 02, 2017, 06:57:16 AM
I'm willing to join in this campaign when I become jr. member let me know if there is a new slot to apply for. Thanks regards!
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 02, 2017, 05:39:32 AM
I have already become Sr. Member, last week but the bot still showing as Full Member. 
Please update it. Thanks
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 03:40:21 AM
im hoping to be a part of this campaign .. let me in pls tnx .
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
July 02, 2017, 12:46:00 AM
Yea i hope campgn can still active , always get payment until finish this campgn  the dev is profesional i was get payment in third payment after third week, thank you for this campgn , and  i hope dev still active for update if any something news on project if any problem to resolved very fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
July 02, 2017, 12:33:00 AM
Can we tell us if this campaign will continue or not? Can I post now? You said you set a new rules.
We need offcial announcement.

Thanks.
This campaign is still continue in progress, because you will see it in to their bot about how many post you made for a couple of days just paste your uid Including excluded post of yours if you are accepted on waves campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
July 01, 2017, 07:53:06 PM
Hello everyone,
I will be managing this campaign as well I will be maintaining the bot,
for any issue you can PM.

I'm now preparing a list of new rules and new update that will apply for this week.

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.

I have not received the payment 2017-06-29. I have done 21 messages. Could you please help me. I have sent a PM as well. Hope my issue will get resolved.
Hello I received your message give me please a time and I will fix your problem
I hope you also solve my problem!

I hope to have a follow up answer regarding my problem. Thank you for the hard work managers.
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
July 01, 2017, 05:18:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm now preparing a list of new rules and new update that will apply for this week.

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.

I have not received the payment 2017-06-29. I have done 21 messages. Could you please help me. I have sent a PM as well. Hope my issue will get resolved.
I hope you also solve my problem!
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
|| Web developer ||
July 01, 2017, 03:56:48 PM
Hello everyone,

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 01, 2017, 01:42:43 PM
So all of us who were enrolled last week are enroll for this one automatically? Also, are those new rules set to begin from the next week or are they in for this one aswell?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
July 01, 2017, 12:43:22 PM
Hello everyone,

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.

so welcome new manager!

I have not received the payment for the week ending on the 29th, I think I had about 33 posts

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 01, 2017, 12:09:54 PM
can i join this campaign sir???

Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
July 01, 2017, 10:18:55 AM
I am looking to join in this campaign. .hope bot will accept me Smiley
edit 1: Now I don't want join your campaign because , I am not getting any response and also the not is not accepting the new users , so I think it is more better for me to join the new campaign or other campaign who can response me manually instead of use of BOT , where he can't understand anything by us .

Good luck to all and also to this campaign .
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
July 01, 2017, 10:16:23 AM
I didn't receive my last payment!
Why?
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
July 01, 2017, 08:35:25 AM
I will leave this campaign  Smiley Thank you Waves!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
July 01, 2017, 08:22:09 AM
The bold words in the below post of Bitcoin_BOy$ shows that this campaign is still continue.

Hello everyone,

Regards,
Bitcoin Boy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
July 01, 2017, 08:01:06 AM
Let's just wait for the announcement from Bitcoin_BOy$ since he said he's preparing new rules and new updates that will be applied to the next campaign or for this week's campaign. So basically it means that WAVES signature and avatar campaign will continue until they announce that it's over.
So I will post now because what you said this campaign will continue.
What if I post in the section butin the new rules is excluded . 

I don't know what sections they excluded in the new rules as it hasn't been announced yet, but as I see in the bot, everything seems to be as it is. Every constructive post we post in different sections is still accepted.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 01, 2017, 07:35:05 AM
Let's just wait for the announcement from Bitcoin_BOy$ since he said he's preparing new rules and new updates that will be applied to the next campaign or for this week's campaign. So basically it means that WAVES signature and avatar campaign will continue until they announce that it's over.
So I will post now because what you said this campaign will continue.
What if I post in the section butin the new rules is excluded . 
Activity: 518
Merit: 278
July 01, 2017, 07:27:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: