Pages:
Author

Topic: ~~~WAVES~~~Signature Campaign~~~ - page 42. (Read 67198 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
June 15, 2017, 04:17:51 AM
i send message about my rank update to moderators they dont reply but i think the bot automatically see the changes already .
i dont think bot automatically changes the rank because i was on the rank jr member and now im on the rank of member from the starting of this week but bit didnt changed my rank. I think i will be payed according to the previous rank.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 02:55:15 AM
i send message about my rank update to moderators they dont reply but i think the bot automatically see the changes already .
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2017, 02:50:48 AM
A few days ago i asked here and via pm to update my rank but the bot still display me as full member will i still be paid senior member rates?
Just be a bit patient and maybe send a personal message to one of the moderators of this campaign. A lot of people seem to be having this issue and we have to realise that this campaign is managing around 250 participants at the moment and that is quite a big deal. We just have to give them some time to solve this issue.
Activity: 324
June 15, 2017, 01:42:47 AM
A few days ago i asked here and via pm to update my rank but the bot still display me as full member will i still be paid senior member rates?

I sent a request to @ICObro according to 1 page of this OP. But I am not rushing them. They have up to 1,000 participants to deal with. We should respect them to accommodate with.

We should give them a time and get relax.  Grin

Activity: 308
June 15, 2017, 01:32:16 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
June 15, 2017, 01:32:06 AM
for reference, my rank got updated and I am a Full Member now. thanks!
Activity: 140
June 15, 2017, 01:01:51 AM
i got my payment last time , got no sweat at all , you need patience brooo  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
June 14, 2017, 11:11:02 PM
any people was get payment from this campgn today ?
iam the first camg on waves in 1 week
we hope can get payment today.

Hey mate, we are still on Wednesday, pay out period is Thursdays but i hope i did not misunderstood you, what are you trying to say ?
ok thank you about some news.

I am always confuse too. Due to the different time zone. Here in the Philippines it is thursday. I got my payment last time on friday morning. Anw. Thank you Waves for that. I have receive my payment last time. Looking forward on receiving your payment again tomorrow. Godbless.
I am certain it is done late Thursday your time such as near the evening or at the very most at the end of the day.
I wouldn't sweat it. They have the bot doing the counting so it will not be late. it is all automated and all they would need to do is press the payout button after checking the amounts that are being paid.
Just double checking never hurt anyone and would be done later when they get up from wednesday night.
Their last and primary payment was done in the middle of the night for me which was at 4 or 5 in the Thursday morning.
I am not worried at all about getting payment sent this time around and am not sweating it.
They are a competent campaign manager and staff.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
June 14, 2017, 10:25:02 PM
I don't know the exact time that the weekly campaign resets. But I believe it's early afternoon Moscow time. That's about 7-8 hours from now. I don't know if we've ever been given the exact time, but I think that early afternoon Moscow time is good enough to give you a basic idea.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
June 14, 2017, 10:00:41 PM

Hey mate, we are still on Wednesday, pay out period is Thursdays but i hope i did not misunderstood you, what are you trying to say ?

I am always confuse too. Due to the different time zone. Here in the Philippines it is thursday. I got my payment last time on friday morning. Anw. Thank you Waves for that. I have receive my payment last time. Looking forward on receiving your payment again tomorrow. Godbless.
Activity: 1456
June 14, 2017, 05:19:31 PM

Activity: 569
June 14, 2017, 05:15:12 PM

Activity: 1456
June 14, 2017, 05:06:31 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 512
June 14, 2017, 02:39:23 AM
Applying for this signature campaign. Kindly let me know the status. Thanks

I'm applying for this signature campaign. what is the status ? when will you accept other participants on this campaign?

Check the bot to see your status. If you enter your uid and see your number of posts etc, then you are in. Otherwise you are out.

I think both of you are out because the campaign is closed
Activity: 1296
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
June 14, 2017, 02:25:33 AM
I'm applying for this signature campaign. what is the status ? when will you accept other participants on this campaign?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 14, 2017, 01:32:00 AM
Applying for this signature campaign. Kindly let me know the status. Thanks
Activity: 980
June 13, 2017, 11:32:21 PM
any news on when we will have update on our rank in the bot?
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
June 13, 2017, 11:10:33 PM
It would probably be advantageous to the mods of this campaign to change the OP to  reflect "FULL" so that new people don't keep trying to enter the campaign if there are no available slots

That's not a bad idea at all.

Also, I would appreciate an update as to what the longer-term plans are for this campaign. Originally, they said it might only last for a month. That means it could end relatively soon. Would be great to know if they've decided to extend it. And if they have, will they open it up again for new folks? I look forward to hearing them announce their plans.

I am looking forward for an extend campaign. This campaign is great and legit. Please do update managers. Thank you so much for all the pay out.
Activity: 477
June 13, 2017, 10:33:00 PM
Halo
I am member now, update my rank please.
Thank you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 270
June 13, 2017, 09:13:00 PM
It's been a week now and the rank update has not been made yet when are you going to do it? Normally it should have been last week, hopefully this week the status update is done.

Pages:
Jump to: