Pages:
Author

Topic: Waveswallet hacked 126544 WCT stolen. Please help me! - page 2. (Read 258 times)

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
This is the biggest problem for WAVES platform.
There is no hardware support for waves and waves tokens
I am also having anxiety cause of this issue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Dear friends, last night somebody entered my waveswallet and sent to this address 3P4MDMkAGzx4eHxU5UAPkTkUxxe8eQ8J4sT 1265.44 WCT plus also 0.089 Waves and then he/she sent me back 0.084 Waves; the transaction id is 4FN8ntLz4qUsS6UVDEHtk6qqeZCLjuDBKynWJHfErguJ for the WCT one. What should I do now? Following the transaction ID I saw that he/she then exchanged WCT for BTC and sent everything to another address. Please help me guys!

I just don't understand how is it possible to be hacked? Where did you save your seed from wallet?
Did you have an antivirus?

I think you should now think HOW exactly were you hacked in order to safe your funds in the future. You need to think was it your mistake or virus, or you gave control to your wallet, etc.

I'm not sure that it's possible to hack the wallet withough stoling passwords or private keys. So in most cases each user is responsible for the safety of his wallet. I follow few simple rules to avoid it:
- Store your keys in a safe place and never share them anywhere.
- Don't open any suspicious links.
- Open wallets and exchnaged only from bookmarks
- Don't install any software on your laptop except those that your really need.
- Have a good antivirus with op to date DBs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Dear friends, last night somebody entered my waveswallet and sent to this address 3P4MDMkAGzx4eHxU5UAPkTkUxxe8eQ8J4sT 1265.44 WCT plus also 0.089 Waves and then he/she sent me back 0.084 Waves; the transaction id is 4FN8ntLz4qUsS6UVDEHtk6qqeZCLjuDBKynWJHfErguJ for the WCT one. What should I do now? Following the transaction ID I saw that he/she then exchanged WCT for BTC and sent everything to another address. Please help me guys!

I just don't understand how is it possible to be hacked? Where did you save your seed from wallet?
Did you have an antivirus?

I think you should now think HOW exactly were you hacked in order to safe your funds in the future. You need to think was it your mistake or virus, or you gave control to your wallet, etc.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
This is why i keep all my coins at the exchange. Hacking is not only the 1 problem. What about burglary,fire or anything else ? I keep my coins at binance and kucoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
No one can take back WCT help you! Be careful when creating your wallet and keep your wallet safe for the next time
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: