Pages:
Author

Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!! - page 35. (Read 102447 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 16, 2016, 06:33:55 AM
try dice with lower chance to get bitcoins...

dice is a part of gambling and gambling won't make you bitcoin. it is just similar to faucet. even worst then faucet I think. in faucet you are at least sure about to earn some satoshi but in dice you don't even sure that you win or lost..

Yeah, why do you suggest gambling? So you want other people to go into gambling and just lose their money?
You know that gambling is not a very risky way of getting bitcoin and it is a 10%/90% to win their.

Are you saying that you have big chance to win in gambling 90% win and 10% to be loss nah, i disagree for your thoughs their mate, although you can get bitcoins im gambling in ahort period of time but its up to user if he wants to gamble his money and thats their choice, i think the safest way to get bitcoin is to join sig campaign and you can earn btc their by advertising sites, also the other way to get bitcoins here is by doing micro jobs,
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 16, 2016, 04:20:15 AM

dice is a part of gambling and gambling won't make you bitcoin. it is just similar to faucet. even worst then faucet I think. in faucet you are at least sure about to earn some satoshi but in dice you don't even sure that you win or lost..

Yeah, why do you suggest gambling? So you want other people to go into gambling and just lose their money?
You know that gambling is not a very risky way of getting bitcoin and it is a 10%/90% to win their.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
May 16, 2016, 04:12:55 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 16, 2016, 04:05:44 AM
Faucets - price of BTC is so high that trying to suck faucets is not totally unprofitable, waste of time.

some of faucet rewards is depending about bitcoin price. so if bitcoin price rise the reward will be reduce and if bitcoin price fail the reward will be increase. so you not lost anything the reward is same if you compare with fiat profit.

for faucet user, better to sell your satoshi if you think price will be down, and hold it if you think the price will be rise.
Activity: 560
May 16, 2016, 03:50:29 AM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
May 16, 2016, 03:06:04 AM
I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

Faucets - price of BTC is so high that trying to suck faucets is not totally unprofitable, waste of time.
web and cloud mining - it used to be good, but I am know not sure if that was legit investment in hash power or elaborate ponzi in most cases
hardware mining - no really applicable for most of 'normal' BTC users
solving captcha - similar to trying to profit from faucets
watching videos - same as faucets and captcha solving
doing tasks and online jobs - depends on the offer could be totally fine or waste of time
trading and investing - solid methods if you are actually skilled and know what you are doing

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
May 15, 2016, 06:22:50 PM
I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...

many of them are just waste of time...
signature campaign will take you less time and more btc, learn to trade its not that hard..
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
The Boy Who Shattered Time
May 15, 2016, 11:26:19 AM
faucets to start with, any games with a bunch of advertisements well anyway its free and keep an updated game in a specific time.  while on the slow process of collecting try the signature campaign its a little bit more fun.  and those little earnings of yours, you can also bet on a game.  Just plan wisely.   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink 
Good opinion bro.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.lunarbets.eu Bitcoin*Sports*Betting
May 13, 2016, 01:18:27 AM
faucets to start with, any games with a bunch of advertisements well anyway its free and keep an updated game in a specific time.  while on the slow process of collecting try the signature campaign its a little bit more fun.  and those little earnings of yours, you can also bet on a game.  Just plan wisely.   Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink 
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 13, 2016, 12:34:47 AM
use faucet for begin is good way, you can make 0.02 btc per day if hardword

Damn 0.02btc/day from faucet is so huge amount, I wonder how many hours/day you need to spend and how many captchas you need to solve? If there is someone who can make 0.02/day, it must be a faucet owner with a great traffic.
There are many ways to get Bitcoin of course but you can choose it by yourself which one you take and the one is more riskier than the other one but the chance is higher to have more.
The most used way is that people have a signature campaign and that is also the most safest way.

Theirs a lot of ways to get bitcoins like faucet if you want to get free money and its profitable for now because bitcoin price is bit high and also you can earn btc in this furom by joining sig campaigns and doing mico jobs in service section where you can post what job you can do and peoplr will hire you, and also the risky one to get bitcoin is by hyips,tradings and gamblings but if you really now to play the game you can collect big money in short period of time.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
May 12, 2016, 10:28:06 AM

Damn 0.02btc/day from faucet is so huge amount, I wonder how many hours/day you need to spend and how many captchas you need to solve? If there is someone who can make 0.02/day, it must be a faucet owner with a great traffic.
There are many ways to get Bitcoin of course but you can choose it by yourself which one you take and the one is more riskier than the other one but the chance is higher to have more.
The most used way is that people have a signature campaign and that is also the most safest way.
Activity: 672
May 12, 2016, 09:58:43 AM
I guess best way to get bitcoin for newbies and everyone who are just starting, but since being a newbie is just  for a short period of time, you can try to wait til you become a junior member and try signature campaign.

I couldn't agree more with you, because newbie must wait until the rank up at least member, don't only junior member to join signatures campaign because ir still low although there signatures campaign which pay them.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 12, 2016, 03:16:21 AM
I guess best way to get bitcoin for newbies and everyone who are just starting, but since being a newbie is just  for a short period of time, you can try to wait til you become a junior member and try signature campaign.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 12, 2016, 01:24:24 AM

actually , you can make 0.02/day , its possible , but it requires a lot lot of time , around 15 hours per day.. you can do either of this to earn more than 0.01 /day

1. Collect from 10000 faucets ,
2. Join some good faucet with 50% or 100% referral commission and refer minimum of 500 people , so that atleast 100 will be active .

I have been using hitpxl for a while and I have 20 referrals , I earn pretty well from that site although I dont claim , it runs contest and everything . Its cool.

Man this is the hardest way of getting bitcoin. I don't know if someone can do it and have enough time to visit those 10,000 faucets. I think spending 24 hours isn't enough to finish those faucets.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
May 11, 2016, 08:24:15 PM

actually , you can make 0.02/day , its possible , but it requires a lot lot of time , around 15 hours per day.. you can do either of this to earn more than 0.01 /day

2. Join some good faucet with 50% or 100% referral commission and refer minimum of 500 people , so that atleast 100 will be active .

I have been using hitpxl for a while and I have 20 referrals , I earn pretty well from that site although I dont claim , it runs contest and everything . Its cool.

Oh no, that # 1 is a very tiring thing to do, but if you are really into full time bitcoiner daily, you will do that, but I think it needs a lot of work combined with # 2. And I think you should take care of the referrals and give them some reward so that they will become more active.

Boyptc
I quite agree with you and to me the best way to get bitcoin are through Campaign signture, trading, mining and selling your skills.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 11, 2016, 06:31:55 PM

Oh no, that # 1 is a very tiring thing to do, but if you are really into full time bitcoiner daily, you will do that, but I think it needs a lot of work combined with # 2. And I think you should take care of the referrals and give them some reward so that they will become more active.
Activity: 560
May 11, 2016, 05:20:30 PM

Well soo you a lucky person as the average people here as i know is around 100k to 300k i had made once those ammounts and i spent around 2-4 hours i dont remember well,but the thing is even being possible 15 hours a day will take your life just to earn  0,60btc does your life worth soo low ammount ,i dont get near those ammount and i spend 2-4 hours daily and enought.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 09, 2016, 10:19:22 AM

Activity: 364
May 09, 2016, 10:15:19 AM

They are different ways to get some Bitcoin but the most used way that people is using is that people will have a signature campaign and that is quite nice.
But you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem with Bitcoin and there is a chance that you can wait a really long time.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2016, 06:11:09 AM
you should try to get digging them. It is for free you only need a computer with a nice processor.
and there  you go your own bitcoins for just nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: