Pages:
Author

Topic: Way to get bitcoin..!! - page 54. (Read 102445 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 12:11:53 AM
I think we can get bitcoin by try to make services or selling something which receive bitcoin as payment.. it is sound good to person who had skill about that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2016, 01:07:17 PM
Create bitcointalk account, make a good and constructive post every day, join signature campaign. Or you can sell bitcointalk account with minimum 3 months old.
Community agreed that account farming is not highly recommended as most of them did it badly with their low quality post. So I did not recommend this okay, just give another option.

nice idea pal I don't think so this will be good for who is loaded on bitcointalk for long time. they will know about it and they will do easily.
Activity: 672
January 26, 2016, 05:24:11 AM
Best way to get bitcoin is signature campaigns,because the faucets giving very small payment  Smiley
faucet just a sideline. The main work we mostly of signature. This appreciation for our active and learn in this forum. with this everyone will strive to be better and actively recognize bitcoin.

That's right, signatures campaign is my main salary in bitcoin too but some week ago i try to increase my payment by join Twitter campaign.
It's very helpful, but for nowadays I stoped participate to Twitter campaign because something reason religion.
Activity: 518
January 26, 2016, 05:01:20 AM
Create bitcointalk account, make a good and constructive post every day, join signature campaign. Or you can sell bitcointalk account with minimum 3 months old.
Community agreed that account farming is not highly recommended as most of them did it badly with their low quality post. So I did not recommend this okay, just give another option.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2016, 10:10:23 AM
Best way to get bitcoin is signature campaigns,because the faucets giving very small payment  Smiley
faucet just a sideline. The main work we mostly of signature. This appreciation for our active and learn in this forum. with this everyone will strive to be better and actively recognize bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
January 25, 2016, 08:31:31 AM
Seriously only signature campaign that can pay high than any other way unless if you have capital to buy asic miner and also you have a free electricity
Because i think mining is not profitable right if you have monthly bill for electricity because of high difficulty.
If you willing to have some bitcoins i will suggest if you have some money or fiat convert it into bitcoin and buy high rank account to earn bitcoin every week.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 24, 2016, 03:46:06 PM
Just smart trading. Cool

If you know how to trade you can earn and increase your BTC day by day.

If you don't know how to trade just stop trading and play bet. It will be more fun than trading.  Grin

Yes and if you want to learn trade, just google some ebooks about trading.
But please by no means use fuathan's advice by placing bets. It's even to stupid to consider it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
January 24, 2016, 01:29:30 PM
you have very good method but not all the best way i guess such cloud mining or Investing because both of these can stole your bitcoin every time because mostly investing and cloud mining site can be scam anytime also i think signature campaign and trading is the best way how to earn bitcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
Aleph.im
January 23, 2016, 05:10:11 PM
Just smart trading. Cool

If you know how to trade you can earn and increase your BTC day by day.

If you don't know how to trade just stop trading and play bet. It will be more fun than trading.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
January 22, 2016, 07:53:59 AM

bots are killing faucets, the side that empty balance, but problem is because make a fake traffic and ads clicks, and many faucets owners have suspended adsense account, where came most of faucet profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 07:32:39 PM
Best way to get bitcoin is signature campaigns,because the faucets giving very small payment  Smiley

Sig campaigns are a nice reward for your time on the forum, but not the way to get bitcoin.

I think the best way to get bitcoin is to trade and make profit.
Activity: 616
January 21, 2016, 04:23:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
January 20, 2016, 08:12:02 PM
I surfed over net about ways to earn bitcoins...
Bitcoin... Bitcoin... Bitcoin...
There are tons of ways to earn bitcoins in satoshis only...
 faucets
 web mining or cloud mining
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
And one of our most popular Bitcointalk... the campaigns... Cheesy
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
Where can you earn Bitcoin for watching videos. I have heard about all the other ways but not watching videos. What!!!!
yes it is too implausible. some people there is a promising present, but everything is just a scam. they draw us to watch their videos and viewer they grow.
legendary
Activity: 1203
January 20, 2016, 08:47:52 AM
you have a lot of twitter campaign there, you can earn up to 0.14btc per month with one of them.
twitter campaign + signature c. are probably the simplest but more cost-effective than solving captcha, faucet and etc..
web mining or cloud mining is always scam, and it's a waste of time and money
Activity: 532
Merit: 501
January 20, 2016, 06:26:12 AM
 faucets
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
Can you help to suggest best ways or best sites in raw by rankings to earn bitcoins...
Where can you earn Bitcoin for watching videos. I have heard about all the other ways but not watching videos. What!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 19, 2016, 08:50:47 PM
 faucets
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
faucets, solving captcha, watching videos, and signature campaign is free way to get bitcoin.
you need fund if u want using hardware minning and pools.
online jobs or freelancer need skill, trading need fund and skill.
my best way to get bitcoin is trading. I love trading.  Grin     

yap signature campaign is the best in this forum
in where i can watch video and get paid?can you please share...
i also do some small trading but im stuck bcause btc is getting ow
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 19, 2016, 10:49:18 AM
 faucets
 hardware mining
 pools
 Solving captcha
 Watching videos
 Doing tasks
 Online jobs
 Trading
 Investing etc etc...
faucets, solving captcha, watching videos, and signature campaign is free way to get bitcoin.
you need fund if u want using hardware minning and pools.
online jobs or freelancer need skill, trading need fund and skill.
my best way to get bitcoin is trading. I love trading.  Grin     
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 19, 2016, 06:45:29 AM
added more 1000 + satoshi paying faucets.. happy earnings.. rotator.doublebitcoins.com/r/Mrfaucetrotator
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 18, 2016, 11:48:40 PM
I started earning from faucets working 8hours per day in faucets gets me around 100k satoshis per day, and then gamble them on primedice.

8 hours a day is too long to get 100k satoshis. and you still use what you've earn in gambling. if you are lucky you might get more satoshis in short period of time, but if you are not,  for sure you you will come back which is not profitable if  the same thing happens.  Smiley

Yeah, my thing is YOLO the 100k satoshis for 1.2xx bet and then play with the profit and withdraw as soon as hits 50K satoshis and then repeat. so far works for me.

YOLO is the best if the bitcoin that you got has no other uses other than gambling, whether you win or lose, it doesn't matter,.  Smiley

Just a suggestion 50k satoshi is way too low as profit in gambling, they will deduct 20k then all you win is 30k satoshis. just keep what you win in your balance and be back the next day to play again,  Smiley who knows, you might be lucky..  Wink
Activity: 994
January 18, 2016, 03:12:42 PM
Signature campaigns are the best way to earn Bitcoin. Faucets are a complete waste of time and so is everything else on that list.

if you need high standard profit means bitcoin in signature campaign will not enough for that you have to choose right way to invest initially in trading or lending bitcoin to others for interest. risks and scamming is everywhere.
just be careful about it.
Pages:
Jump to: