Pages:
Author

Topic: WaykiChain – The Innovation And Fresh Face Of The Crypto World: - page 2. (Read 322 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 11
I was in the latest discount startup with TRON 50% off TRX can't say it was bad and it looks like this is new opportunity to make some money. TY TY TY
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
That what I called B2C.. Gate.io impressed me with no fee for listing I don't know why they doing that but it's totally fine guys KEEP UP A GOOD WORK NO MATTER WHAT
Activity: 162
Just look up to WaykiChain’s web site. Looks like China has occupied all the crypto world lol
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png
Is waykichain from China? Citizens of The US allow to trade there legal? Or more safety would be to use VPN?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Well done gate.io! Time to time I use this platform to sell or but some shit coins. I like the interfac
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
While ago waykichain managed to stay visible despite blockchain projects filling up the space now they're doing this. I have no words cannot wait for the start.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
So glad WaykiChain is doing massive steps to promote and create such a good token but I think you have choosen the wrong platform
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Gate.IO has done a big progress lately. So exciting to join you for this journey. GL
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
For the first time I see a profit deal in open sources.

Can you explain how I can become a VIP?
Activity: 89
Collab gate.io with waykichain? hm.. pretty interesting.
Activity: 253
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
Do you know that WaykiChain is now the talk of the town on the innovation of the crypto world? It is a service with blockchain’s decentralization advantages and features. In this new era, WaykiChain helps to create a new business with total fairness. The service will harness three sectors in the course of its operation.

Forex, assets exchange and forecast industries are what users will enjoy about WaykiChain. Another thing about this platform is the development of a system like a blockchain 3.0. It will design a creative platform that works for Etherum and bitcoin.  Provide a self-sustainable multi-system platform is what WaykiChain is planning to do.

Why I Like The WaykiChain Community?

1. The technique of WaykiChain towards target sectors is accurate and factual. The community operates with almost the same properties as the blockchain. Irreversibility, decentralization, point-to-point value transfer, and encryption security are points I also like
2. The team of professionals at WaykiChain is bright and mature. Workers on this platform have technological and resourceful experiences in IT, finance, etc
3. Any industry that WaykiChain targets operates with several trillions of dollars. The market potential of this service is beyond anticipation for users. WaykiChain is ready to kick off with the game forecasting sector that I like so much
4. WaykiChain operates on openness, justness, and fairness. These three principles help the service to handle funds management for investors. The goal concentrates on the sustainability and security of investor’s funds. It also means that investors get an update on how their investment is going
5. To promote and guarantee the sustainability of growth is the vision of WaykiChain. The company completes this goal through a full governance system. It operates with a blockchain 3.0, to achieve progress and success.

On WICC Startup Listing, Gate.io Will Be Offering Fifty Percent Discount:

The sale of the WaykiChain coin will be available on Gate. Investors will enjoy a fifty percent discount on the cost of this cryptocurrency. The sales period of the token will be around June 18th, according to the information on Gate.io. The truth is that the launching process will only involve VIP users and top executives.

According to Gate, $0.2615 will be the value of one WICC token. It means that people will have the opportunity to get the coin for half the market price. The coins that prospective investors will be buying are around $400,000. It is also equal or the same as 1,912,045.89 of WICC coins. The goal of Gate is to get up two hundred and fifty thousand dollars from the sales.

How I Bought WICC Tokens?

1. Signing up on Gate.io is the first thing to do
2. The verification process is next. Try to provide your ID for complete verification
3. Put some money into your account
4. Before putting your orders, ensure to complete the Sale Agreement on Gate.io

My feeling around this:

The coins will spread around to all that made an order in the launching period after processing. WICC tokens will not be available for people willing to buy from Canada, Malaysia, and the US. It is crucial to know that the range of each order is between 100-200 dollars.

Another thing about the marketing process is that Gate.io has a set of rules to follow. Contacting Gate to know the marketing regulations will be a great idea. Gate is a reputable crypto service that does not operate with secret prices for listing. If you want to get the WICC token, then hurry up before June 18th, 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: