Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways of making money in crypto currency - page 5. (Read 1268 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 01, 2018, 10:50:55 AM
Hi, let's try for not focus all of your crypto profit on crypto.

Here's my attempt when I made profit and earn profit from fiat :
I have gather about $ 2000 profit for few months trading and convert into fiat. Currently, I'm doing copy trade with gold-USD based ( XAUUSD ) and I can earn profit 7% - 9% per month
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
December 01, 2018, 10:13:51 AM
Trading crypto currency is believed to be profitable and lucrative business only to those who have the trading skill. Apart from trading and participating in signature campaign is there any other lucrative ways in which one can make money that is less capital intensive in crypto currency?

You can just simply buy and hold and wait for the price to come up to an easy way of making money inside cryptocurrencies.
very true and especially now to get that income by holding back until the market has a good change, because this year to trade it is very difficult to make a profit because the market is still very often experiencing a decline
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
Timing is the opportunity to got earn in bitcoin, grab the opportunity in this current price downfall
Skills in trading are important bullet how to make money in this field of job
But if you have no skills in trading try to buy bitcoin pr altcoins for long term hold and wait for the next bull run
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
Holding the crypto itself just like an passive income but in long term just like other kind of investments like real estate or gold bonds with high liquidity when compare to others.Or just day trade with as much as you can and it can simply give profits in regular intervals based on your skills.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
seems there's a lot of ways to make money in crypto but you really need to be patient and keen in selecting which is the right one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
December 01, 2018, 09:40:32 AM
Trading crypto currency is believed to be profitable and lucrative business only to those who have the trading skill.

I believe that is how any venture works. You need knowledge and skills to to be able to gain.
Trading I similar to gambling, you're betting on how you think the market would react.
You did not include investing. It's also a form of gambling but, it's a long term process. And does not require constant conscious effort.
Trading is different from gambling though we are both risking our money with it. Trading requires time and knowledge but in some point, it requires luck. Lucky people who enter the market at low price then there is an instant pump few weeks after they start to trade. It requires effort also. Imagine, you will look at the chart daily and plan every execution you will do
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
in crypto we can't survive just doing trading and bounty Campinas so be careful and do smart work in crypto then only you can get good money in this field.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 11:11:25 AM
Actually there are many ways and options to get money from cryptocurrency. by following an investment. trading. bounty. airdrop. faucet. all depends on yourself to be able to determine which one really suits you
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
I think that it’s fair to mention another method of making money with crypto – long-term trading also known as holding. But this way requires patience and time to make a profit. Regarding current market conditions, it’s possible that you’ll need to wait for a long while. On the other hand, there is only one direction to move – up to the moon. Apart from investing and trading, you can monetize any content on steemit.com. Arbitrage is a great option to make a profit from the price difference on exchanges, taking into account the fluctuations in prices. Even having done it manually, I found the difference of prices on CEX and Coinbase. Btw, you can make calculations of cryptocurrency’s prices via bitcoin converter - https://cex.io/bitcoin-calculator. So look closely at this way of earning money.   
Activity: 87
November 27, 2018, 04:01:05 PM
I tried different ways to make money in crypto. Mining, ISO and everything else.
But only trading really captures me. I like to analyze the market. I wonder why cryptocurrency platforms have such limited functionality. I constantly monitor the emergence of new exchanges in the hope that they will change this trend. Recently found a velvet exchange https://medium.com/velvet-exchange They have not started yet, but they promise to be interesting. See soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
November 26, 2018, 09:24:32 AM
Not too many options left now and, not even in these times when everyone is trying to keep their hopes high and stay above water. I'll just encourage to join as much bounties as possible, especially the less crowded campaigns like translations, contents (video + articles), etc. Acquiring some trading skills won't be such a bad idea as you make money anytime, regardless of the state of the market
Activity: 252
November 26, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
Trading crypto currency is believed to be profitable and lucrative business only to those who have the trading skill. Apart from trading and participating in signature campaign is there any other lucrative ways in which one can make money that is less capital intensive in crypto currency?

airdrop, bounty program, mining, MN. though it wont be as lucrative as before, still its another way to make money from crypto.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 12:43:08 AM
Alternatively, you can check out translation campaigns, it has fewer participants and good allocation. You can also consider content creation as well.
it is very difficult to be one of the language translators in the bounty, besides we have to be experts we also have to have a good track of work and even some people have been trusted specifically for language.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
November 25, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

There are ways to earn money herein crypto world without investing. If you are wise and smart enough, joining bounty campaigns would work for you. It is a great way for us to earn through hard work. Mining is also another way of earning. If you are willing enough to sacrifice something then a long term hold would also work better.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
November 25, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
I can be a trader because I acquire all the knowledge and skill to be a trader. But I cannot be a trader in terms of capital. I thought I will catch the luck in joining bounty campaigns to start up in cryptocurrency trading. Yet, I failed to have earnings. I trade in PSEI, aside from that, I do not have anymore job in online industry.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
"CoinPoker.com"
November 25, 2018, 04:42:29 PM
If you want a less capital intensive work then better stick to faucet since in order to make money you must have to pay some it may be effort or money. So you will gain something for what you work for, there is no easy task in the world everyone are working so hard just to make money. You can work first in real life then invest in cryptocurrency if you do have enough money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 25, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

According to my knowledge, cryptocurrency not only benefits merchants and people participating in signature campaigns, but this applies to all people who adopt it including investors and ordinary users, even though they only save, invest, and rely on price fluctuations that occur they can get profit's pretty good.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 25, 2018, 02:34:46 PM
If you invest in cryptocurrency, you must know some indicators of technical analysis. Because that is a guideline, not only carelessly when you invest. Now is not the right time for investment, wait a few more weeks when showing a bullish trend.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 25, 2018, 01:28:12 PM
Make some money in cryptocurrency is very risky for me to invest some ICO coins and trade some different altcoins both of this are same and you need some funds to start making money.
In any industry we must need some fund so all are having the money. But experience and skills are required for any platform so ICO investment is impossible to find the best platform so I don't recommend the ICO investment. Nowadays all are starting the trading platform so this is best way to achieve our expectations.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 25, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
Make some money in cryptocurrency is very risky for me to invest some ICO coins and trade some different altcoins both of this are same and you need some funds to start making money.
Pages:
Jump to: