Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to Get Bitcoins (Without Purchasing Them!) - page 2. (Read 3125 times)

legendary
Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007
This post is no different than someone asking what they can do to get cash.

Mow yards, sell services, get money, then buy bitcoin with that. If you sell your services for Bitcoin only, your missing out on the 99% of ppl who use cash.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
well,

sell stuff on bitmit or check Earn Bitcoins (Starters)
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Well, I want to start a bitcoin wallet provider, but I don't have enough bitcoins. If anybody's willing to start a business with me, I'd love to. I have experience with programming iOS apps, I also run a hosting company so I have servers available.
Activity: 25
Start a business or service that takes bitcoins. I have two. I don't gurantee you'll make bitcoins any quicker, but that is your option besides mining or begging.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
If you have any services to offer to goods to sell you could get paid in bitcoins.

There are some faucets and other "free" ways to get very small amounts of coin, but will probably take time for a paltry amount.
Activity: 30
Hi, I'm in need of some bitcoins, but I'm looking for ways to get them that doesn't involve spending money. At the moment, I only get bitcoins by mining, but that is going WAY to slow. I've been mining for months on my PC, and I just spent BTC0.48 on a USB ASICMiner. I realize it will take me 5 months just to buy another one. Is there another way, or should I just wait?
Pages:
Jump to: