Pages:
Author

Topic: Ways to try yourself in trading and investing on the crypto. - page 4. (Read 527 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I myself only rely on capital from the results of the bounty and airdrop to trade and investment, a few months ago I joined the yobit campaign where I get capital to trade and some coins that I hold and I get profits after the bullish come but I now to stop trading due to uncertain market conditions, I better secure the assets compared to investment at a time like this.

Capital from the results of the bounty must be a little patient to look for high-paid bounties.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
I earned my first 100$ from a airdrop campaign months ago, the project is Korea based I guess that's why I was lucky because most Airdrops are worthless, from there I started trying trading and others but later I stop because trading is not just for me
Activity: 125
Merit: 5
I've participated in a couple of trading platforms in their early days, and enjoyed giving feedback to the team about what to expect, and how they're different from the top ones like Binance. It is indeed difficult to make money out of airdrops and bounties, though there are bug bounties that pays up to $50,000. With that large amount of prize, you'll encounter a lot of competitors and you have to be very unique/think outside the box. These are just some ways to acquire money here in crypto without pulling money right off your pocket.

If there are newbies who would like to enter the cryptospace, they first have to get the knowledge or else, its gonna be a rough road for them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Most trading platforms have demo so newbies can use that to learn how trading works, they don't have to find some pennies to try out, bounties still pays till date I know many are scam but few ones still pays, if newbies aren't lazy it's a good way to start
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

Are there any ways for beginners to try their hand at trading and investing without investing their money in the crypto market?
Maybe it's some kind of demo accounts on exchanges or experienced programs.

let's collect these methods here.

Yes there are some demo or practice trading platform. They can just search on Google and many will poppep up. Indeed many beginners can find it hard to earn their capital for trading but I still believe they can still earned on it, just needer a littlr effort and diligence to look out for more legit ones.

Idex version 2.0 have testing and ai managed to use it. Also, new exchanges typically have a demo period and this chance and opportunity can be taken advantage by newbies. Learning market or trading, doesnt need always need demo types. I myself doesnt do this but learn by watching videos and tutorials, then when the time I had budget I tried it out and really a good experience for me.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What a tough question. Even if someone gets paid in some bounties campaigns, he mostly receives tokens, not bitcoin or ethereum in order to directly deposit to an exchange. He still needs a small amount of fiat money to buy gas (commonly ETH) in order to deposit tokens to a specific exchange and then sells them.

Luckily, Bitsgap is the rare cryptocurrency exchange allows demo trading feature. All you neen is to open an account and switch to DEMO mode: https://bitsgap.com/demo-trading/. Other than that, new exchanges usually have bug testing bounties in its pre-run phase. The purpose of bug testing is to find trading system's faults but participants can enjoy the feelings of getting free accounts and trading without loosing money.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
In the crypto market, it is impossible to start earning from scratch. I was a little late with my arrival to the crypto market. When I arrived it was impossible to make much money on bounty campaigns or airdrops. However, the first money from bounty campaigns gave me the opportunity to try my hand at trading and investing. I enjoyed it. Thanks to this, I decided to invest part of my savings in the crypto market.

Now it is impossible for beginners to get capital from scratch and use it to learn how to trade and invest in the crypto market. They are forced to carry their money here and this scares many away from the crypto market.

Are there any ways for beginners to try their hand at trading and investing without investing their money in the crypto market?
Maybe it's some kind of demo accounts on exchanges or experienced programs.

let's collect these methods here.
Pages:
Jump to: