Pages:
Author

Topic: WazirX Bitcoin Exchange India - page 2. (Read 416 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Well, they are over 30K KYC completed already. I don't know if they are scam or not, but recently people have tend to be careless with the amount of KYC they are doing for getting tokens. Hope this goes well.

Can you explain this clearly ? You mean to say that people are creating multiple accounts on exchanges with different KYC for tokens ?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
February 14, 2018, 04:47:32 AM
Well, they are over 30K KYC completed already. I don't know if they are scam or not, but recently people have tend to be careless with the amount of KYC they are doing for getting tokens. Hope this goes well.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 382
Hurrah for Karamazov!
February 14, 2018, 04:42:19 AM
A website which couldn't even provide its true information while registering the domain

Using a service like domainsbyproxy, makes you look fishy as hell.I won't suggest anyone to sign up on that website.Save your personal details.These guys don't want us to know who they are.

I will never trust an exchange, which is so desperate to hide its identity.I am going to post about this on other scam review websites.So that people can make their own judgement before sending money to you guys.I am also leaving a negative trust here.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 04:08:07 AM
WazirX is a new Bitcoin Exchange India,  developed by co-founders of Crowdfire. The platform is launching in March 2018 with the support of multiple cryptocurrencies including  Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies in India.
Know More: https://coinpedia.org/exchange/wazirx-bitcoin-exchange-india
Pages:
Jump to: