Pages:
Author

Topic: We are all fu***ed - page 6. (Read 2289 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:13:19 AM
It's ok we can't blame them because it's their money the sad part is they didn't really what blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are they only knew for them both that they can make a lot of money even if not they didn't knew the importance of it in out future.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
Is this the crypto version of "I was listening to that band before they blew up and sold out"? Roll Eyes
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
Those who sell now will come back later this year only to buy back at ATH's and dump it again at a loss in 2019. Normies gonna norm, lol.  Grin
Activity: 204
March 18, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
I can feel and understand your disappointment but please do not panic, what goes down also goes up, have some patience and market can take reversal anytime soon, i think the end of bear trend is near now.

Wrong

What comes   down  does  not necessarlily   go  up...  who   told  you this?

At this  point   the  only thing that  can save  us  is  a  truly scalable  Blockchain  that can compete  with VISA,  so that  banks  invest  their   funds in the project

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 18, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
I can feel and understand your disappointment but please do not panic, what goes down also goes up, have some patience and market can take reversal anytime soon, i think the end of bear trend is near now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
because  of  dumbs's  money,  which  has entered  in December, and  then went out in January.

You normie people  have  ruined  some  early  adopters.

For  normie  people I  consider:

--  people   who have a  girlfriend

---  social  life

.---  people normie  who traded  forex  and   knew  about  crypto in 2016-17

(I  knew about  coins  since 2013)

You   avearege IQ  people  went  out  in January,  hope   you are  dumb enough  to  came  back in later  at the next  bull run, if any.. when the  blockchain teck  will evolve  and  it  will  scale  so  to be used  in the everyday life use of cases

What an inspiration post. While I think I basically agree with what you are saying (novice crypto investors are basically responsible for the current market state), it's almost impossible to read your post.
You seem to think you are somehow intellectually superior to "normal" people but you appear unable to properly use a keyboard.
Also, it's entirely possible to follow crypto and have a girlfriend or social life. You really think you have to forego the rest of life to be successful in crypto? lol.
Activity: 204
March 18, 2018, 10:01:42 AM
because  of  dumbs's  money,  which  went in   in December, and  then went out in January.

You normie people  have  ruined  some  early  adopters.

For  normie  people I  consider:

--  people   who have a  girlfriend

---  social  life

---   normie  who traded  forex  and   knew  about  crypto in 2016-17

(I  knew about  coins  since 2013)

You   avearege IQ  people,  you  went  out  in January
hope   you are  dumb enough  to  came  back in later  at the next  bull run, if any.. when the  blockchain teck  will evolve  and  it  will  scale  so  to be used  in the everyday life use of cases

Pages:
Jump to: