Pages:
Author

Topic: We are finally going to $22k - page 6. (Read 1847 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 19, 2019, 10:26:50 PM
Are we excited to see that? It probably yes, but the market seems to be in the hard ways to soar high at this time. We are still not leaving at $10k and $22k is very far enough to reach, it somehow to think it within 1-2years or it is just a dream.
How it was optimistic but the market reality seems not looking that great. If Bitcoin price may pump but not actually it will go far, and $15k is much achievable.

I agree with your opinion,
maybe many people expect that will happen soon, at least 1 or 2 years to come. but I myself still don't believe in people who say that. until now the price is still below 9k, and still spinning just under 10k. I think the price will definitely go back up, but to reach 22k I'm still not sure. I speculate that prices will continue to rise within the next year or two, but not more than 20k.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
October 19, 2019, 09:10:12 PM
bearish sentiment right now
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
October 19, 2019, 09:28:52 AM
The 📈 is good but i think $22k is not yet to come for this year maybe in the next next year or soon. So we can expect that price but not right now.
And many investor are waiting for that price.
Even in this worst case that you have described, the fact that bitcoin is not going to disappear and is not some kind of bubble remains same. The point that needs to be concentrated on is that bitcoin will be gaining value in near future and with that in mind, the only action that needs to be taken is investing in this coin while we have the opportunity to buy it at low rates. This can be the best decision that one can make.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 18, 2019, 03:36:49 PM
Hopefully it will happen soon since the market today are really frustating but i am expecting that this is just a temporary crisis and soon it will go up high again and hoping it reach more than the ATH before. And i think a lot of investors are waiting for that to happen.

There is a speculation that BTC will surely hit $22k and a follow up soar up after the halving and i don't if thay is true. Let,'s what will happen after a couple of months.

Many predictions are like that but I don't know how in the future bitcoin prices will reach $ 22k, if I myself wait for Halving next year and my plan will come true if Bitcoin can reach ATH,

There are too many prediction and we \know how far these predictions works that's "zero %". Don't mistake me for negative post even I am a well wisher of bitcoin and holding bitcoin as well but we need to be realistic as only positive boost ups will not help recover the value of bitcoin as these analysis worth nothing because bitcoin and crypto world is dynamic which is subject to change anytime.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
October 18, 2019, 03:15:30 PM
Hopefully it will happen soon since the market today are really frustating but i am expecting that this is just a temporary crisis and soon it will go up high again and hoping it reach more than the ATH before. And i think a lot of investors are waiting for that to happen.

There is a speculation that BTC will surely hit $22k and a follow up soar up after the halving and i don't if thay is true. Let,'s what will happen after a couple of months.

Many predictions are like that but I don't know how in the future bitcoin prices will reach $ 22k, if I myself wait for Halving next year and my plan will come true if Bitcoin can reach ATH,
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
October 18, 2019, 01:54:16 PM
we're going way further than $22k next time around IMO. i'm betting on 6 figures.

Looking at the chart as a whole we aren't after all experiencing bear market but just dipping just for 2-3 years and will probably go on rising again.

i don't think that's what the chartist is saying. he's comparing the current period to early 2012 or 2016, which suggests we'll slowly uptrend through the 2020 halving and then price will go parabolic the following year. then maybe we'll get a 2-3 year dip.

I think thats the same speculative discussions before, like every 3 years the Bitcoin price will hit the ATH and then followed by a bearish run for about 2-3 year.
Last ATH was 2017, so 2020 will be the 3rd year after the unprecedented ATH.

By the end of the year, I think it will be the moment that we've been waiting for since the bearish market happened (January 2018), lucky for those who still have their coins in their wallet holding it despite of all the urges and impatient moment we've had. I've sold few of my coins due to financial needs but I still have some left. Let's buckle up and take deep breath, the space ship (bitcoin) is going to the moon once again.

*Cheers*
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
October 18, 2019, 01:43:14 PM
Technical and fundamental analysis is just for making a prediction of the future occasion which will happen in the market but there is still some downtrend movement of the market which cant be found by any analysis cause they are logical trends and the exact thing is happening now. Therefore, before the bitcoin market could clinch the mentioned price range it will be next year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
October 18, 2019, 12:49:06 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 252
October 18, 2019, 11:23:04 AM
The price retest shows repeated failures, so many traders do short margins all of a sudden, this makes bitcoin only move at an average of $ 7k now, needs to be pushed to lower prices to go to $ 22k more, I think this year will be heading to a lower price.

the progress from the previous halving chart is certainly similar, but that alone is not enough for short-term confirmation, at least we have to sideway at $ 15k first and so on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
October 18, 2019, 06:51:34 AM
The 📈 is good but i think $22k is not yet to come for this year maybe in the next next year or soon. So we can expect that price but not right now.
And many investor are waiting for that price.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 17, 2019, 04:56:38 PM
After looking at the charts I see no timeframe and major price dip which makes me wonder how this is going to happen without the price correction which is constant. By the way, for bitcoin price to go to $22,000 it is not going to be easy since we don't actually have a bull run in the market right now. For bitcoin to reach $22,000 we are going to need a very strong bull run that will help pump up the price and hit the new ATH of $22,000.  
i think it's not hard to reach $22k. remember, crypto is so volatile, many people fomo in bitcoin like last 2017 ago
i never think that bitcoin can reach almost $20k, but the market proves it. we just need many good news around this space, more adoption, institutional investor, etc can lead price to go new ATH
And don't you think it is really hard to have so many of those things happening at the same time? The bull run that we experimented that allowed bitcoin to reach its all time high was a perfect storm, everything was aligned perfectly in order for bitcoin to explode in price but since then most of the factors needed to generate a bull run just like the one in the past are simply not there and it is going to take a lot of time before we can see all of those factors aligned again.
Activity: 952
October 17, 2019, 04:05:10 PM
the price goes down right now, but dont worry, it's a retracement which is good for reacumullation for whales
but for long term, bitcoin is still good that can reach $22k easily, we are as a crypto enthusiast must believe that history will repeat again (halving)
Reaching $22k in this year might not be achieved, but in the future I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $22k. So it's true as you say that now is the best time to buy BTC and make as your long term investment. And don't forget to buy some Altcoin for your Bitcoin companion.
May in this year Bitcoin price does not reach to $22k, but I am sure that in this year the price of Bitcoin will be good enough that in the beginning of year 2020 $22k will be possible. I think if all the investors of Bitcoin go for long term investment then it will be best for the price of Bitcoin and Bitcoin will reach to the moon, But I think it needs a lot of patience to hold for long term.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
October 17, 2019, 12:00:26 PM
The thing is on one side it is hard to digest this as we have seen a long bear phase and a lot of fake ICOs shit which has almost lifted the trust of people from this cryptocurrency market as whole.
I dont think the various ICO scams have really had an effect on the price or perception of bitcoin.  Those people who have gotten scammed by ICOs basically know bitcoin is safe.  Their misfortune was to gamble on extremely risky ventures.

Dont know about that chart but there is no doubt in my mind that bitcoin will eventually reach $22k and beyond.  The last dip we had was merely a hiccup in a trend that is overall upward in my opinion.  Only question in my head is when its going to get there.  I have my hopes up for sometime next year.

the question is, would the history repeat itself?
I think it will but it doesn't necessarily have to.  Enthusiasm for bitcoin will shoot up again after the weak hands have been shaken out of the market.  Those are the ones who caused the price to slide to below $8000.
I think that the Scam ICOs did make an impact since many newcomers had joined in that period of time and obviously invested in scam ICOs and got scammed.
Their perception towards cryptocurrency have gone down since I have heard from many that they lost money investing in crypto.
Obviously we can't do anything about it and neither does it make an impact on bitcoin's price however it did create an impact in such people's mind.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
October 17, 2019, 09:27:44 AM
the price goes down right now, but dont worry, it's a retracement which is good for reacumullation for whales
but for long term, bitcoin is still good that can reach $22k easily, we are as a crypto enthusiast must believe that history will repeat again (halving)
Reaching $22k in this year might not be achieved, but in the future I am sure that the price of Bitcoin will exceed $22k. So it's true as you say that now is the best time to buy BTC and make as your long term investment. And don't forget to buy some Altcoin for your Bitcoin companion.
its hard to happen for $22k this year.there is no good  news that could be trigger for bitcoin movement.in my opinion, if wes were long term investor better to not focus on bitcoin price only.it will take alot our energy and sometime make us stress  .try to focun on other thing such as improve our knowledge or maybe working in other market so we could add more our btc amount.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 17, 2019, 08:42:48 AM
Seeing chart like this usually makes you become optimistic to look forward if this can really happen in the near future.

But is it reliable to expect the price might soar high? Certainly its possible but there's no time frame when we can expect the price to reach this price.

It can take months or years, well no one knows.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
October 17, 2019, 08:18:10 AM
After looking at the charts I see no timeframe and major price dip which makes me wonder how this is going to happen without the price correction which is constant. By the way, for bitcoin price to go to $22,000 it is not going to be easy since we don't actually have a bull run in the market right now. For bitcoin to reach $22,000 we are going to need a very strong bull run that will help pump up the price and hit the new ATH of $22,000.  
i think it's not hard to reach $22k. remember, crypto is so volatile, many people fomo in bitcoin like last 2017 ago
i never think that bitcoin can reach almost $20k, but the market proves it. we just need many good news around this space, more adoption, institutional investor, etc can lead price to go new ATH
Let the time answer this in the future because I believe that if Bitcoin can reach $ 22,000 again then a lot of big events will happen. I think we are not the ones who can determine the trend of this market because each of our speculations will often be inaccurate and not trusted by many people. The thing to do now is to wait for this period of time and choose the best coins for long-term investment.

I am not sure what will happen next but if you continue to invest in this market, the opportunity will come to you once so consider investing if you think this market is potential.
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
October 16, 2019, 02:42:14 PM
sup levels

res levels
Activity: 658
October 16, 2019, 01:32:02 PM

Look at the current price of Bitcoin being $ 8,000 down a little badly, even though there has been a lot of bitcoin news there will be whales pumping but I believe we have good space to reach it, $ 22k is pretty high price but for bitcoin it can reach it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
October 16, 2019, 11:00:20 AM

Look at the current price of Bitcoin being $ 8,000 down a little badly, even though there has been a lot of bitcoin news there will be whales pumping but I believe we have good space to reach it, $ 22k is pretty high price but for bitcoin it can reach it.
Activity: 658
October 16, 2019, 10:23:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: