Pages:
Author

Topic: we are going to - NEW PUMPS. - page 5. (Read 983 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
MOCKTAIL.FINANCE
November 25, 2018, 04:04:34 PM
Crypto is full of risk, and nobody can guarantee it.
I saw a lot of traders, whales predicting the price would not go lower from $5000 a couple weeks ago, but look at it right now? what I mean is, indeed everything is dumped heavily right now. And the probability for us to make a lot of money from this action is big, but do not forget the fact that everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
It started at $0.2 before, that means it has a possibility to reach that point again right?
take your time, make your strategy and do not blindly love it with all of your heart.

you are right. ai agree with you 100000000%.
dont panic. future is for CRYPTO. and grow your capital.
buy when price is down, and sell when price will high. this is 2*2=4.

now is small price, and great period for buy. now is time for buy ! ! !
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 25, 2018, 04:00:41 PM
Crypto is full of risk, and nobody can guarantee it.
I saw a lot of traders, whales predicting the price would not go lower from $5000 a couple weeks ago, but look at it right now? what I mean is, indeed everything is dumped heavily right now. And the probability for us to make a lot of money from this action is big, but do not forget the fact that everything is possible in cryptocurrency.
It started at $0.2 before, that means it has a possibility to reach that point again right?
take your time, make your strategy and do not blindly love it with all of your heart.
Activity: 164
Merit: 2
THE BEST IN CRYPTO
November 25, 2018, 01:52:49 PM
i think now is good period for investitions.  in crypto and in ICO, becouse when market will start grows, all ICO and coin will grow, 1/2 X minimum. and now is best period for buy cryptos with ETH, becouse now price is near 100$, and when some ICO will finish after 2-3 month, and them want 10000 ETH for soft cap, and this 10 000 ETH will grow in price, you will got guaranted bennefits in your token.

#changemymind
Pages:
Jump to: