Pages:
Author

Topic: We are having rough days, are you still a HODL? - page 6. (Read 618 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, we all know the current situation is bad, even for airdrops. but while it's still paying, even though it's a little in my opinion it's okay. because right now what is needed is trust in any project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
Of course I still hold some altcoin in my portfolio, I bought it at a low price yesterday and I am now holding it for a long time maybe I will wait for bitcoin again to $ 10k.
While waiting for the increase, I am promoting a bounty and some joined airdrop to add to my income as long as the market is bearish.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Like the subject said, are you still holding cryptocurrencies?

For me, Yes, I am.  Smiley

But how I go through this “Darkness Before the Dawn”?

Looking for airdrop everywhere.  Cheesy

That's the only way I can feel a little warm.  Kiss

I'm still holding my Cryptocurrency I have hundreds reasons and not a single reason why I should sell, in the past I have made a lot of mistakes by selling my stakes when I see the market is going down, I have seen the market going down hundred times and I don't want to add more mistakes, so I promised to Hodl my coins whatever happen and only sell it in profit..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am 100% sure a hodler. The fluctuations are too large and fast. I don’t have the time to monitor the tokens or coins. So what I did was to buy in every month on the coin I had researched and love. Be it up or down I will sure buy and will continue to keep buying.  I am using my spare cash to buy and I urge everyone not to speculate too much or sell your house or dog to buy the tokens. Buy with money you can afford to lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
It's cool that XMR holders can earn poporo for free but is poporo already trading? Not much Airdrops are good today, many are worthless, the highest I earned from airdrop so far since January 2020 is just 20$, most Airdrops are waste of time, I use kucoinplay to keep myself busy
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Like the subject said, are you still holding cryptocurrencies?

For me, Yes, I am.  Smiley

But how I go through this “Darkness Before the Dawn”?

Looking for airdrop everywhere.  Cheesy

That's the only way I can feel a little warm.  Kiss

Bros, if you hold Monero, I suggest you get Poporo,it seems to be a new and nice project.

I put the website and an article for this project, if you hold monero, you can check.  Cheesy

http://poporo.io/

https://link.medium.com/LVjLUaxTT4

Pages:
Jump to: