Pages:
Author

Topic: We are in Desperate Need of Nude Photos - Quick Completion Earns Bonus - page 2. (Read 1187 times)

donator
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
We're offering 0.25 BTC for the following:

200 sets of 3 nude photos of female models

The pictures should be high-res and of large size (not necessarily background but at least 600x600).

I will be hand-verifying all of the 200 sets, and I will notice duplicates and any other BS entries.

We're on the brink of launching - and by the time anyone finishes, we will have successfully achieved that stage (unless you have a REALLY extensive collection already)

We will be picking one person in the next 4 hours, and expect the job to be done in 36 hours or less.

Looking forward to seeing the results.

Funds are in Escrow through our backer, BetCoinTM.

What about this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13155923

The person that contacted our friends TorBet777 never completed the task.
donator
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Confirmed, we will payout the chosen hire after reviewing the 'fruits' of your labor.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer

The pictures should be high-res and of large size (not necessarily background but at least 600x600).

I will be hand-verifying all of the 200 sets, and I will notice duplicates and any other BS entries.

We're on the brink of launching - and by the time anyone finishes, we will have successfully achieved that stage (unless you have a REALLY extensive collection already)

We will be picking one person in the next 4 hours, and expect the job to be done in 36 hours or less.

What about this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13155923
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: