Pages:
Author

Topic: We are not "investors". we are "speculators". Or "gamblers". - page 2. (Read 143 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It never struck me as "investing" to buy altcoins if anything its like buying a bunch of shovels and pick axes to hoard against the other gold miners/prospectors for the next gold rush. Yall hear about some gold dust found in a river somewhere, and yall start "investing" in buckets and wheelbarrows. Then you start handing out advice about "diversifying" to your fellow investors and start buying up mule carts and denim jeans... and mules. All the essential tools for a gold miner. And then you look at your stockpile and think "yup, investing 101 right here".

I hate that we use words like investing and diversification for cryptocurrency it just sounds like were trying too hard to look sexy. And smart. Its not much diversification to hold different brands of the same thing. Its not like real estate vs start up shares its crypto and more crypto.

Me? Im proud of my mule carts. Im proud of my buckets. I live and die by the shovel. Such is the life of the crypto-samurai. But I know my money isnt growing in a way that actually makes sense. I just expect it to sort of happen, somehow, someday. Them gold dust in the river are lookin' mighty shiny.
Pages:
Jump to: