Pages:
Author

Topic: We are now down 70% and still dropping - page 5. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
February 06, 2018, 02:34:05 AM
As of this morning BTC went below 6000 - that is a 70% drop from the peak at the end of 2017.

"This is normal in crypto" says many in here. Come on - get real. It is a full-on crash, and it is not over yet.

Good for someone like me! I am picking up the dropping pieces bit by bit ($6000, $5500 and so on) with certain percentage of my holdings in fiat. One thing I am sure of is that, the lower the drop, the more the pressure will be when the buying starts. Moreover, even if we end up dropping below the downtrend line as it is, that may result to a pretty serious crash, but mate, I would personally not want to miss this moment for a great buying position. It comes only once in a while. Look at the bright side bro!
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 06, 2018, 02:30:41 AM
Yeah it could still be dropping. Have you seen the price history from the past eight years? Every start of a year bitcoin price drastically fell and recovered after the first quarter. There are huge drops that records in the bitcoin price history, remember Mt. Gox event, that fell bitcoin more than 80% drop. And that is not just the huge drop, there are even more earlier drop which reaches up to 90%. So panic at 70% drop, I think not, i will panic if the price drops way below 100% because that will be the new huge drop in history.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
February 06, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
Go ahead, throw you money away chasing a dream to get-rich-quick. Reality is that the party is over.

I'm not in this to get rich quick. Yes, you can make much nicer money than traditional banking/savings/investments, but the days of 10000% gains are over.

I'm in this because I believe in the technology. Blockchain technology is changing and will continue to change the world. I believed this at $20k, I believe it now at $7k, and I would still believe it at $1k.

Let's check back in 10 years, and see if blockchain technology is still around.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
February 06, 2018, 02:24:59 AM
We are very close to the bottom, very close.

So dont jump overboard yet.

If you do, go open a bank account and wait for your 0.1% per year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
February 06, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
I see many buyers will come into action if it drops more today and tomorrow. It's all volume based and supply and demand theory. I will wait and see for more how much percent its going to drop today and tomorrow and then I will lock the buy positions based on the observations. I m waiting eagerly to get into some nice position to repair profits in the long run and I m not in hurry.

That is what people said when it dropped to 15000. Then they saw the dip to 12000 as a good buying opportunity. Then people like you said to buy at 10000 because that was cheap. Then people like you in here said to buy at 8000 to be prepared for the upturn. Now you say the same at 6000.....

Go ahead, throw you money away chasing a dream to get-rich-quick. Reality is that the party is over.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:18:47 AM
I see many buyers will come into action if it drops more today and tomorrow. It's all volume based and supply and demand theory. I will wait and see for more how much percent its going to drop today and tomorrow and then I will lock the buy positions based on the observations. I m waiting eagerly to get into some nice position to repair profits in the long run and I m not in hurry.
Activity: 238
Merit: 109
February 06, 2018, 02:16:51 AM
As of this morning BTC went below 6000 - that is a 70% drop from the peak at the end of 2017.

"This is normal in crypto" says many in here. Come on - get real. It is a full-on crash, and it is not over yet.
Pages:
Jump to: