Pages:
Author

Topic: We buy and sell virtual shares (such as colored coins) - page 2. (Read 2360 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
First and foremost this has to be said - there seems to be something wrong with your attitude so I will just put you on my ignore list, I am not particularly fond of snotty people like yourself - now if someone else other than MPOE-PR has a question about the project, please post it in this thread.

That's pretty much how people say "I am stupid, disregard me" around here. Good luck with that.
vip
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042
👻
> We will try to upload 10 pictures of people from the Congo to 4chan.org

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
Signature:
CCMM :: Colored Coins Market Makers - http://tiny.cc/ktarrw -
Work for us (the CCMM), we pay with virtual shares that can be traded freely P2P

The tiny.cc link leads to https://dl.dropbox.com/u/138333890/ccmm.html

Just quoted, because signatures tend to suddenly change sometimes... especially after realizing a loss.

My question is:
I get how I can buy + sell shares. I don't get however how these shares will generate any kind of income?!
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
A Ponzi is pure speculation whereas buying these shares will benefit developers who can then build products and services that could potentially further strengthen the value of the shares, also due to the nature of the BitcoinX protocol the assets can be traded freely so no one can run away with them at any point and there is no central website that can be shut down, the CCMM website is just a simple HTML page, does not store anything itself and can be cloned and copied by anyone with ease.

Dude, srsly. We're not in 2011 anymore, this isn't GLBSE.

1. Business plan.
2. Clear and verifiable revenue streams.
3. Are you even in the wot?

Enough with the nonsense.

First and foremost this has to be said - there seems to be something wrong with your attitude so I will just put you on my ignore list, I am not particularly fond of snotty people like yourself - now if someone else other than MPOE-PR has a question about the project, please post it in this thread.
A Ponzi is pure speculation whereas buying these shares will benefit developers who can then build products and services that could potentially further strengthen the value of the shares, also due to the nature of the BitcoinX protocol the assets can be traded freely so no one can run away with them at any point and there is no central website that can be shut down, the CCMM website is just a simple HTML page, does not store anything itself and can be cloned and copied by anyone with ease.

Dude, srsly. We're not in 2011 anymore, this isn't GLBSE.

1. Business plan.
2. Clear and verifiable revenue streams.
3. Are you even in the wot?

Enough with the nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break
This is the first time I've seen a site hosted on dropbox.  Shocked
We buy and sell virtual shares (colored coins).

I believe the colored coins project has now reached enough maturity for traders to begin to actively buy and sell virtual assets based on the BitcoinX protocol.

Profits from sales of our virtual shares will gain the developers working on our GitHub projects. You can simultaneously make a profit and support teams of good developers by buying and selling our GitCoins.

Please check the link in the signature for more info.

How is what you describe not a Ponzi (with a donations angle to it, sure)?

In which case I would say you're a long, long way from having "reached enough maturity".

We buy and sell virtual shares (colored coins).

I believe the colored coins project has now reached enough maturity for traders to begin to actively buy and sell virtual assets based on the BitcoinX protocol.

Profits from sales of our virtual shares will gain the developers working on our GitHub projects. You can simultaneously make a profit and support teams of good developers by buying and selling our GitCoins.

How is what you describe not a Ponzi (with a donations angle to it, sure)?

In which case I would say you're a long, long way from having "reached enough maturity".
We buy and sell virtual shares (such as colored coins).

Pages:
Jump to: