Pages:
Author

Topic: We Can Help You Make Up To $1M Via ICO - page 2. (Read 143 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 10:53:58 AM
Its not like i want to hire you or something, but do you have any ongoing or finished project ? Cause if you mention it you will be more convincing. And if you really run this kind of work you should mention what website you have and list some example about your signature design etc.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:48:53 AM
With a budget of only $20k my team will be able to hit a Million dollar for you via ICO. That budget will cover the website development from scratch( front end and back end), smart contract development, white paper design, several video illustrations, powerful graphics, promotions (paid ads), bounty, ico support on all socials, Ann thread design, signature campaign design, blog contents development, Ann thread bump daily and all socials (100 persons) and many more!.

This offer worths up to 2BTC provided by some Companies who do this. But we want to prove it that this can actually be done at a lower budget.

Hey! You aren't paying us $20k!

I know the next thing running through your mind though, yes we understand how many people try to scam on this forum, so we created a simple way this can work.

We create a milestone and you only release payment when each has been met. There is no other way to make your ICO a success i can bet you. We have all what it takes, all you just need to do is watch and observe while we do all the work for you!

Pages:
Jump to: