Pages:
Author

Topic: We design, build and install mining rigs in Kuwait, - page 2. (Read 2625 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 501
If the people have 100k$+ to invest in rigs,why the hell to come in Kuwait and meet-up with a total scam like you?
Enjoy the negative scammer noob and just gtfo from here! Enough is enough with your crap.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Well you sound like you have it all covered,don't you?
But where is the photos of your farm(s) and the rigs,where is the paperwork (contracts for the "area" rentals,receipts from the GPU buys etc),where is some PROOF of any kind that you are telling the truth?

You think that we are just a bunch or fools and we will send you our coins for nothing?
Wake up because that isn't going to happen! Wink

It always amuses me how people on this forum hold up pictures as the ultimate proof.

As I said, interested parties are welcome to visit us in Kuwait, where we will show you around and go through the deal in detail.

My amusement is empty, almost insane, proposals like yours.

Show us...around like we will come for vacations or something and we don't even know you. Not to mention that it's easy to say something knowing that it can't be done.
For you a trip to your country it's easier, cheaper and faster from paperwork and pics. Really now?!

I will suggest you to lock this fishy Thread of yours and try to do something more...constructive.

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a deal without meeting the investor in person. Most of our clients are business people and crypto currency enthusiasts. Taking a flight to Kuwait doesn't concern them, especially when putting $100k + into their mining farms.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
But where is the photos of your farm(s) and the rigs,where is the paperwork (contracts for the "area" rentals,receipts from the GPU buys etc),where is some PROOF of any kind that you are telling the truth?

You think that we are just a bunch or fools and we will send you our coins for nothing?

It always amuses me how people on this forum hold up pictures as the ultimate proof.

As I said, interested parties are welcome to visit us in Kuwait, where we will show you around and go through the deal in detail.

My amusement is empty, almost insane, proposals like yours.

Show us...around like we will come for vacations or something and we don't even know you. Not to mention that it's easy to say something knowing that it can't be done.
For you a trip to your country it's easier, cheaper and faster from paperwork and pics. Really now?!

I will suggest you to lock this fishy Thread of yours and try to do something more...constructive.

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Dear all.

Earlier this year I made an investment of considerable size into a mining rig in Kuwait. I am happy to report that the investment has been a huge success and provides me with a weekly passive income of bitcoin.

Now I am inviting others to do the same. Here is the deal:

Investors are invoiced for their hardware. We source the hardware, assemble the rig and arrange a suitable location in Kuwait to physically house the rig. Investors will agree a fixed fee to cover the rental of a location for the rig, typically a large room(s) in a Kuwaiti villa. The rent will cover all the costs to power the rig as well as the air conditioners of the villa. After that, all the income produced by the rig goes to the investor. The physical hardware itself is the property of the investor. What investors chose to do with their rigs is up to them. If investors wish to have the rig relocated to a different country then that is completely up to them too. Note that via our contacts in Kuwait, we are able to arrange extra power capacity to be installed to the villas as and when needed.

The rigs themselves consist of eight GPU's per unit. All units are housed in their own aluminum frames which are stack-able, so we can provide you with hundreds of such rigs if requested.

Investments of any suitably large size can be arranged, there really is no upper limit. We will accept investments paid as either cash, bank transfer or paid as bitcoin of course. Once the rig is up an running, 100% of the profits will be transferred to your bitcoin address.

Assuming you connect your rig to a mining pool like nicehash, you can check your live statistics at any time from any location in the world. If you use an external bitcoin wallet you will receive payment every Friday. Also, remember that the hardware remains your own personal property.

We offer three things:

1) Security, the hardware remains your property throughout
2) Transparency, your rigs performance can be monitored online at all times
3) Profitability, Kuwait has the world's cheapest power. A regular fixed monthly rent is all that's needed to cover the costs of operation

Interested parties are invited to PM me. You are welcome to visit Kuwait where we maintain our own rig at our villa for investors to see.
Pages:
Jump to: