Pages:
Author

Topic: we do same task in signature but diff stake are rewarded - page 2. (Read 158 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
jr member 1stake
member 3stake
hero 10 stake. but will perform the same task in signature
can someone explain to me the reason for this
Higher the rank, higher the experience and quality of the posts. But most important difference for signiture bounties is that the higher ranks has more functional signiture area, such as color, link, size and amount of text. That means a better advertisement banner.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
jr member 1stake
member 3stake
First, it is believed that the higher the rank of the forum participant, that is, the more such a participant studies the crypto currency,
the more his messages will be of high quality. As a general rule, the junior participant does not have sufficient theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of crypto-currency, staying on the forum for up to a month and a half.

Secondly, perhaps the role of the practical side of advertising the project chosen by us also plays a role. The higher the rank, the more written messages by their number. If you place an ICO campaign signature, this signature is immediately reflected on all previous messages. That is, if the junior member has 40 written messages, then the advertisement of the selected ICO project will appear on these forty messages, and if the hero has 1000 messages, then the advertisement immediately appears on these one thousand messages. The difference in the number of advertisements for a particular ICO project is palpable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
have being wondering all this days too why will jr member be working so hard and get 1 stake in return
i think they do something to that
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
jr member 1stake
member 3stake
Pages:
Jump to: