Pages:
Author

Topic: We expect a favorable market in June? - page 2. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 518
June 22, 2018, 05:20:17 AM
Most of us are expecting a favorable market this month but the current trend doesn't look alike supporting our expectation. Today Bitcoin and other altcoins have dropped drastically and finding very difficult to regain its momentum. I think this month would also be like May and there is no high price we can expect for this month.
Still now the market condition is very bad but hopefully it will recover sooner or later,what we have to do is buy more and more bitcoins now then only we can make profits when the price increases.But until now we don't see any better improvement this month and maybe July we can expect the price growth because that was the second of half of the year.Currently the price of bitcoin is $6400 which is almost one part in three of the all time high hoping that the new all time will come soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
June 22, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
In June, the price of BTC remained stable. Do not raise too high and reduce too much. I think bitcoin is preparing for a high jump in July, surely the price of the market will increase
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 22, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
I think it starts to rise at the end of the june. Fronm july oneards we expect more rise in bitcoin price. Present market is not favorable to us, again and again the price decreases. But hope it will recover soon and it will show its growth by the end of this year. Like last year this year also it will prove as bitcoin year. Lets wait and watch the market what going to happens.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
June 22, 2018, 03:47:30 AM
I've been following 50 moving average on 4 hour bars, this has been a good handrail to follow as we step up and down and right now we are in a positive phase with price generally appreciating.

Unfortunately not anymore. Again.

Theres more then a couple measures to follow then just that but Bitcoin is tricky and shoots upwards after languishing and I try to learn that just going sideways is not especially weak when it comes to crypto and it can rise from here certainly

I surely hope it'll rise again, normally it should. But what happens lately defies "normal" big time.

It gets harder and harder to stay positive. I just don't understand these whales' movements. Why would anybody dump such a good product?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 21, 2018, 11:38:11 PM
What's has happened is the perfect time to understand that bitcoin is completely unpredictable in reality. As price hasn't moved forward over 150 days people expected a good growth by this month. Things were going good and a sudden drop to such a level has generated a panic among the users. Possibly this will be retained within this weekend.
While it is nice to be counting the days since we reached an all time high people need to forget about this, each day that passes and that number gets higher it is going to damage the morale of people, there are many threads of people claiming bitcoin has died when it has been down only for half a year, how many of those threads are we going to get if bitcoin remains this way for years.
That's the problem, those people who keep monitoring and keep chasing bitcoin are the one that keep complaining, we really can't tell what tomorrows will bring to our investment, we just need to wait and hold, things will be brighter if we will stand to our position, allowing this bear to move forward and right
after welcoming the bull to overcome the movements.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
June 21, 2018, 11:37:20 PM
Most of us are expecting a favorable market this month but the current trend doesn't look alike supporting our expectation. Today Bitcoin and other altcoins have dropped drastically and finding very difficult to regain its momentum. I think this month would also be like May and there is no high price we can expect for this month.
June is about to end and there is no strong bullish signal but nevertheless bitcoin is able to stay on its support level, this can be a good start for next month. Good news will be made to start the pump again, I'm still confident that this year cryptocurrency will become stronger.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 11:34:34 PM
On the daily timeframes of the BTC / USD market there is a clear cyclicality of the trend reversals at the beginning of each month this year.

We expect a favorable market in June? What are your thoughts guys ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
We have no idea but many people is speculate that bitcoin will go higher this month but as I can see it's so slowly to increase the price. Let's just wait and see what will be the price before June ends.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
June 21, 2018, 11:29:02 PM
As somebody else wrote, it's impossible to find a pattern and do any thoughtful prediction now.

I dont think its impossible but the easy trend is not there.  Its a steady fight between sellers and buyers.    I've been following 50 moving average on 4 hour bars, this has been a good handrail to follow as we step up and down and right now we are in a positive phase with price generally appreciating.
Theres more then a couple measures to follow then just that but Bitcoin is tricky and shoots upwards after languishing and I try to learn that just going sideways is not especially weak when it comes to crypto and it can rise from here certainly

We expect a favorable market in June? What are your thoughts guys ?
Its made a good base in June but has not risen strongly from there.    Theres better traders then me I've listened to me who say this is a slow bottom forming and will not give the fast results some want.    Its not a negative market imo
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 21, 2018, 11:19:38 PM
What's has happened is the perfect time to understand that bitcoin is completely unpredictable in reality. As price hasn't moved forward over 150 days people expected a good growth by this month. Things were going good and a sudden drop to such a level has generated a panic among the users. Possibly this will be retained within this weekend.
While it is nice to be counting the days since we reached an all time high people need to forget about this, each day that passes and that number gets higher it is going to damage the morale of people, there are many threads of people claiming bitcoin has died when it has been down only for half a year, how many of those threads are we going to get if bitcoin remains this way for years.
There have always been people that have been claiming that Bitcoin is dead/dying whenever the price goes down, the last time people thought it was actually going to die was back when Bitcoin had started to hit $200 (and lower) after having been up at $1,000 and later $700 for months. Once it went down EVERYTHING slowed down considerably and it honestly didn't seem like there was any chance for it to recover. Then we had a shift away from that mentality, gave it about 2 years and suddenly Bitcoin is up to $20,000, and now it's back down again. Time will tell if it continues to repeat this cycle or if we only got two chances with it before it petered out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
June 21, 2018, 09:52:55 PM
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 11, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 10:23:58 AM
The crazy rises, as history painted, often starts Q3 of every year, so my take is that sometime between July and September is where everything starts to get wild for the bulls' side. Right now, the market seem to be in a quiet state and moving sideways; no bullish or bearish sentiment forming right now so it's kinda hard to say where we'll be going this month. All I know is that the price gap is slowly closing in for bitcoin, and several bullish/bearish patterns have appeared over the course of 3 weeks yet no major movement have been detected whatsoever.
All predictions are false and there is no reality in these predictions. I never believe in such predictions. The first week of June has finished and the price is still below $8000. Although the market sometimes green but the price is not increasing as it is expected. I think we will have to wait for some more time to see growth in the price, may till the end of this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
June 11, 2018, 02:34:02 AM
Technically I think bitcoin is going to go down a little before pushing it ways back to $8500 resistance area.  I have understood that June is always a favourable month but that is going to depend how far the current bearish market will last.  I think we should not hesitate to buy now as the professionals are doing the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
June 11, 2018, 01:05:58 AM
As somebody else wrote, it's impossible to find a pattern and do any thoughtful prediction now.
I don't see similarities with anything we had. We had last year steady periods, we had quite some downtrends too, but this year it's already too much.
Right now all we can do is the usual "hope for the best, but be prepared for the worse".
I hope we'll see a nice market in June, or at least July, but... yeah... it's getting tough...
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 11, 2018, 12:52:50 AM
On the daily timeframes of the BTC / USD market there is a clear cyclicality of the trend reversals at the beginning of each month this year.

We expect a favorable market in June? What are your thoughts guys ?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

It is possible June 2018 might be new April 2018 and at end of June we will see Bitcoin at higher value as it started the month. No price will most likely not reach April ATH close to $10000.
Yeah like last year's price change, the price started to move up as the mid-year began to take place, may begin late juni later price can go back up and bring bitcoin price to the moon. we should be more patient, no more mass panic, it will only make the bitcoin market conditions more worse..
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 09:57:58 PM
There still a downtrend these days so were still seeing a slump of price. It is so uncertain to expect a favorable market this june. So struggling of bitcoun value may suffer this month and I am still upto holding bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 07:33:59 PM
and yet here we are at the second week of this month having a sluggish market and dumping prices, i guess this kind of small ups and huge dump will happen in the next months, it is still uncertain if the same bull run in 2017 will happen this year and besides traders focus only on day trades most of hodlers of crypto are already made an escape few months back. this year could be the smallest number of players in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
June 10, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

We are hoping for another market surge before 2nd quarter it ends. Though not necessarily to see huge but it could be possible at 10% increase as of the current price. Still we must be in positive outlook towards crypto as it drives into another success.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
June 10, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

Well, I can say yes. Market is favorable for us this month and its happening today, look at the Bitcoin price, it is at $6700 at this very moment. Someone might view it as a disadvantage where infact its an opportunity or a favor for us to buy Bitcoin at a lower price and sell it later on after the market fully recover and hit new ATH.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 10, 2018, 06:52:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: