Pages:
Author

Topic: We leave 500. Target 200. Trade recommendation. - page 4. (Read 9575 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
after 6 months + of bear market surely the weak hands have all been shook out?

Now it seems like shorters just attacking despite positive developments.

We can have positive developments and infrastructure investment for a long time and continue to be in a bear market. These things are not necessarily directly related, nor do they occur in a vacuum. The relationship between BTCUSD and the infrastructure of the BTC economy is not immediately clear. People can cite things like Metcalfe's law, but it is not clear that user adoption is (at all) happening to the extent that justifies a valuation on that basis.

Both transaction volumes and wallet numbers have risen throughout the year. Infrastructure and seed capital has rocketed in the last twelve months.

What metrics other than declining price are you using to justify a falling valuation for bitcoin going forward?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

We can have positive developments and infrastructure investment for a long time and continue to be in a bear market. These things are not necessarily directly related, nor do they occur in a vacuum. The relationship between BTCUSD and the infrastructure of the BTC economy is not immediately clear. People can cite things like Metcalfe's law, but it is not clear that user adoption is (at all) happening to the extent that justifies a valuation on that basis.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The price is still dropping, it's $452 at the moment, can't believe it.

what is there not to believe in ?
bitcoin as a pay-service doesnt neet to have high value to be used.
bitcoin will survive, but your investments may not.

How in the fuck Bitcoin can be a success without mass usage? and how isn't this directly related to high prices? give me a break.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Even if another cryptocurrency completely takes all of the market from Bitcoin I expect there would be a small hard core group of supporters trading it at very low prices.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Someone says we are going to the moon, some others that we will go to zero, so... make yourself agree!

Zero will only happen if another cryptocurrency completely takes all of the market from Bitcoin because it is technically superior. Since this is unlikely, and because crypto will be a major part of society in the not so distant future, the price of Bitcoin should go to what most people here would refer to as "the moon".

I dont think even then. zero could happen if there would be some technical flaw, that would make btc totally unusable. But for most people that BTC is 1 USD is same as zero.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

what is there not to believe in ?
bitcoin as a pay-service doesnt neet to have high value to be used.
bitcoin will survive, but your investments may not.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
I have been thinking for a while that the supposed capitulation panic is missing. This is my first bubble so I might be wrong, but there just seems to be too much optimism. It's probably deliberate that this bear market is dragging on for as long as it is. They want us regular folks out I think.
legendary
Activity: 961

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Someone says we are going to the moon, some others that we will go to zero, so... make yourself agree!

Zero will only happen if another cryptocurrency completely takes all of the market from Bitcoin because it is technically superior. Since this is unlikely, and because crypto will be a major part of society in the not so distant future, the price of Bitcoin should go to what most people here would refer to as "the moon".
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
480 Suport. current. xx:32
470 Support. low.
445-420 Support. medium-low.

Last support aproaching "445-420" , when broken fastly moves to diretion of target.

So we should sell now?

Yes sell, the more weak hands the better  Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
470 Support. low.

Last support aproaching "445-420" , when broken fastly moves to diretion of target.

So we should sell now?
470 Support. low.

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Strong BUY.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265
I'm with ^^
up
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
I disagree and say that we've already seen the bottom. Sentiment is bearish (too bearish), but fundamentals are good (bitcoin is used by an increasing number of businesses). The last selloff (to $360) was sharp but short lived and buyers quickly eliminated the loss.

I don't expect a major uptrend yet. That will happen when Wallstreet buys in via investment vehicles like the Winklevoss ETF, which will also be followed by increased media attention.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 27
How can it drop to 200 dollars, it's impossible because there would be a really high buying pressure eating all the (little?) sell walls.
Pages:
Jump to: