Pages:
Author

Topic: We might get lucky? - page 2. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 24, 2013, 08:41:52 PM
I consider this a place to observe and discuss the various cryptocurrency experiments.

In the process to become rich? Isn't that your goal, your hope?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 24, 2013, 08:18:49 PM
I guess we all are here because we think we might get rich. We believe that the "crypto/online" currency innovation that bitcoin (and all the altcoins) is can be successful. I'm curious if one of you is thinking otherwise. Please share your thoughts.

To become rich was the very first attraction point, at least for me.
Since then I am now much more interested in the technology and the economic around it.
It's incredible if you think about it: a currency/commodity "good enough" to be used to buy almost anything, not backed by any other commodity or government (as we know it today  Grin)
Activity: 154
December 24, 2013, 08:14:21 PM
I guess we all are here because we think we might get rich.
In fact I'm here in a hope that reading a lot about bitcoins will help me to not become poor ;-).
Activity: 127
Money be green
December 24, 2013, 08:11:21 PM
I consider this a place to observe and discuss the various cryptocurrency experiments.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 24, 2013, 08:08:16 PM
I guess we all are here because we think we might get rich. We believe that the "crypto/online" currency innovation that bitcoin (and all the altcoins) is can be successful. I'm curious if one of you is thinking otherwise. Please share your thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: