Pages:
Author

Topic: We missed the ETH train. - page 10. (Read 18251 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 503
April 27, 2016, 01:01:52 PM
@TPTB: I have a theory regarding ETH. We all thought wallstreets would wake up to BTC at some point and they would end up buying it from us. We all thought we were front running them. What if Wallstreet has another strategy ? they back coins such as ETH, and use their enormous positions to pump the price to agitate greed inside us so we give them our rare btcs for their unlimited eth ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
April 27, 2016, 10:21:57 AM
Maybe it is time to reload on ETH:

Btw, I think a double-top for ETH at $15 is likely. Too much bad news has come out, sentiment is negative, and I had always said it would bounce at $7. There needs to be a GPU mineable alternative to Bitcoin, same as the role Litecoin provided. It doesn't matter that ETH has no adoption. It is purely a store-of-value arbitrage/speculation proposition.

let's see if this prediction works out, I hope it will  Roll Eyes

Any time frame ? because right now altcoin scene is a proper blood bath.

ETH appears to be basing while BTC is rising. Once the BTC rally fizzles at $500ish:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14681667

Yes, I may agree with you on that. It is plausible that some profits made from btc rise could jump into ETH as it is generally the case in the global altcoin scene. Nonetheless, hard to speculate where btc will stop. Many tried until now and got burned. Non saying that we are raising on kind of a low volume, so what if the volume suddently increase, which direction ?

EDIT: just being curious there. I won't sell my btc for a very very long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 27, 2016, 08:08:59 AM

Btw, I think a double-top for ETH at $15 is likely. Too much bad news has come out, sentiment is negative, and I had always said it would bounce at $7. There needs to be a GPU mineable alternative to Bitcoin, same as the role Litecoin provided. It doesn't matter that ETH has no adoption. It is purely a store-of-value arbitrage/speculation proposition.

let's see if this prediction works out, I hope it will  Roll Eyes

ETH appears to be basing while BTC is rising. Once the BTC rally fizzles at $500ish:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14681667
Merit: 501
April 27, 2016, 05:40:51 AM

let's see if this prediction works out, I hope it will  Roll Eyes

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 27, 2016, 05:32:32 AM

I think ETH will go down further if BTC continue its rally.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 27, 2016, 01:01:19 AM

April 26, 2016, 06:51:53 PM
Sub $1 would crush a lot of souls.  Tongue
not impossible if vitalik decides to sell his remaining stash
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 26, 2016, 06:48:32 PM
Sub $1 would crush a lot of souls.  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 26, 2016, 04:58:39 PM
Why is this shitcoin getting pumped and added to bitfinex?
I'm thinking about trying heroin.
I could buy that sjit for 2 dolla / corn but missed the train because that shit was centralized.

Heroin is a lot more than $2
Activity: 332
April 26, 2016, 03:28:48 PM
ETH train is so generous... For those who missed it is coming back to pick you up. Cheesy

That is right. When the price drops below $5, I will buy some and wait for the price to rise to new highs.
April 26, 2016, 09:18:05 AM
ETH train is so generous... For those who missed it is coming back to pick you up. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2016, 05:35:38 PM
This here is one of my favorite long term charts and might hold for any limited & value storing coin.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/8ss69KFu-Perfect-Bubble-in-the-making/

Yeah, it's a nice chart...but as with a lot of chart stuff, its lesson is only conveyed with the aid of Captain Hindsight.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
April 23, 2016, 12:09:05 PM
This here is one of my favorite long term charts and might hold for any limited & value storing coin.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/8ss69KFu-Perfect-Bubble-in-the-making/

So you see how long it usually take to bottom out and start new bubbles. Still this needs full bootstrapping of the coin and uniqueness as well. Exactly this is already lacking ETH, since Synereo, Expanse, BTS, Lisk and Rootstock (...?) will all try to get this marketshare as well....

Will there really be something like a healthy growth?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 23, 2016, 11:27:36 AM
the ethereum big ass train has already ran out of steam and now it is just falling down to the depth.
even the developer is dumping his coins and getting out of the train before it is too late.

as much as i love to see this dead cat bounce back i doubt if the bounces are any good.

This train is gonna double bottom between $3.50 and $1.50 IMO.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
April 23, 2016, 11:24:24 AM
the ethereum big ass train has already ran out of steam and now it is just falling down to the depth.
even the developer is dumping his coins and getting out of the train before it is too late.

as much as i love to see this dead cat bounce back i doubt if the bounces are any good.
Activity: 14
April 23, 2016, 10:28:53 AM
If EHT truly was promising, it's founder and CEO vitalik wouldnt have sold 25% of his stake for a new Ferarri. I think we are all overrating him, I dont see his genius, only bandaid algorithms that lack creativity.
April 23, 2016, 09:41:27 AM
I'm interested how good will be pumped LISK, now when many ETH investors taking profit, that will probably try to catch this train also. It is right time before halving. Maybe we even have enough time for yet another ICO?

"Taking Profit"

What a fucking joke.. all you scammy ass cunts are pathetic.

All you cancer head profiteer IPO investards deserve to get burned hard.

You people are actually fucking retarded and are actually blind with selfish greed.
And i really hope karma takes a huge massive chomp out of your dumb fucking ass's.

I have little respect for any of you Altcorn tardlets.

I hear the same dumb ass retarded logic for why it's ok to support an IPO pyramid scheme.
Such as ?
The people behind it are working hard.

So if you do a good job PUSHING your scam it's ok to take part ?

Drown assholes.. enjoy your IPO shit coins and the repercussions of your stupid greedy actions.
You guys disgust me.
I was sarcastic, but you dude have a serious problem i believe! You are anti everything..  You have red trust "Abusing trust." and you talking here about truth and justice, who is pathetic?!
brand new
Activity: 0
April 23, 2016, 04:59:28 AM
 there will be the next train
Activity: 742
April 23, 2016, 07:55:16 AM
Inflation in ETH about to get the upper hand over the market.
This has potential to drop 99% from here.
Activity: 332
April 22, 2016, 07:27:08 AM
the Ethereum train has been running on lies from the beginning and every single rise was because of the lies and the falls was because of the dumps which the big bag holders were doing little by little.
not that i am complaining though, i have been trying my best to catch the rises before happening to get in and out quickly. i am just saying everybody should do the same instead of thinking anything more about this coin.

The development of the Ethereum is quite active. There are several versions of the software coming out.
Pages:
Jump to: