Pages:
Author

Topic: WE MUST BELIEAVE IN CRYPTO MARKET! - page 19. (Read 3742 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:16:38 PM
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency and I'm not going to leave it. I believe that in the near future the market will show its growth.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:24:11 PM
Exactly that is my point bro! People are here to make some money and they expect this as their office job. You are doing freaking business man. Grow some balls and keep faith in crypto...
Activity: 31
August 23, 2018, 03:14:18 PM
Actually those people who got panic are another reason for price falling. They got scared and sell their coins and thus the market falls. But we should have faith as we saw this kind of situation many times and then again recover it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 23, 2018, 03:06:28 PM
I don't think that the market has died and there will be no more growth ... Now is not an easy time for the whole community, we need to have patience to wait for the growth of the market. Cryptocurrency as a living organism-for exhalation it will be inhaled.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 02:52:54 PM
From the moment I hearad about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency market overall I started to believe that this is technology of new era that i will change the world as we know it. I still do believe in that, and we all here are still early adopters, we just have to be patient, great things are ahead of us.
August 23, 2018, 02:51:34 PM
Rising and falling of price is the nature of crypto market. If you cannot bear this fluctuation then this market is not for you. Here we need to keep patience and have to believe the market to survive here. I hope soon it will rise again.
August 23, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
If we don’t believe the market we cannot go so far. Ups and downs will always be here. We need to be calm and hold our coin till the right time comes.
Activity: 50
August 23, 2018, 02:40:37 PM
Crypto users more need to hold in to their coins rather getting unnecessarily panic about the downfall of the market. Risk management ability is the most important trait an investor should have in crypto field.
Activity: 41
August 23, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
Investors should study the market place before making investment. They should avoid selling coins in the time of volatility. Market place will not be in worst always so they should wait till it gets back on position.
Activity: 52
August 23, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
To be successful in this field a crypto user should have a sharp and fixed goal and should stick to this till the end. BTC cannot make anyone profitable overnight so patience is so much essential to have.
Activity: 47
August 23, 2018, 02:20:50 PM
By and by, I put stock in cryptographic money and I keep all the earned and purchased coins in the hold. On the off chance that individuals who purchased BTC and in the long run lost a considerable measure of%.
August 23, 2018, 02:17:05 PM
In the event that we take a gander at current economic situations it doesn't bolster numerous altcoins that experience value decreases and furthermore bitcoin.
Activity: 30
August 23, 2018, 02:14:23 PM
I simply saw one intriguing element, when all is well with the market when numerous activities give great premium, everybody begins to celebrate and say that the crypto showcase is great and on it, you can procure.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:05:46 PM
Yes, it is right position. We can see not positive market now, but it would not last for a long time. You should be ready when this period end.
Activity: 202
August 23, 2018, 02:05:19 PM
This is happening because of some imaginative newbies are doing business here. they just want to rise like it’s balloon with air. But this is business there always will be ups and downs. They should understand it first
Activity: 56
August 23, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
I think our pathetic lust for short term success is the reason that most of us overreacting to this market condition. They should realize that this is the nature of market and they must have patience
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 23, 2018, 01:58:32 PM
We must or should quit trading and investing into crypto, there is no other choice. But it's so hard when you read so many negative reactions and you start to believe more them rather than yourself. Very low motivation we all have now.
Activity: 261
August 23, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
Yeah it is true that we have nothing but to believe in ourselves and have patience. Without it I believe no can see the face of success in the crypto market. The market I hope will recover soon
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
if most people don't believe the market right now maybe what you say is right, they will leave crypto, the market is always like this, so before you jump in crypto you must really prepare your mentality first, because crypto doesn't need money but patience and strong mentality.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 01:52:30 PM
Definitely have to believe, as the market is still young and is just beginning to develop and for him a great future, even say that 19 year will be the year of replacement of gold, gold will be replaced by blockchain,and many investors are now pouring a lot of money in the development of this direction, open their companies,and their tokens
Pages:
Jump to: