Pages:
Author

Topic: WE NEED A HALL OF FAME? - page 4. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 09, 2022, 04:33:05 PM
I made this post because i think we, the community of gambling of bitcointalk need a kind of Hall of Fame.

What im saying?. Some like a thread that show all the winner of major events like, big Poker tournaments, Predictions pools.

You can see all the winners of the tournaments or best positioning in one post. And also this can work like a "trust" tabble to who is speaking in any thread, like ohhh see he is the winner of X competition.

Example:

Top 3 of BETNOMI POKER SERIES.
Top 3 of Sportsbet Predictions POOL

What do you think?

Seems like a nice idea, but what advantages does it brings to consumers, new or old? I am fond of playing poker so wanna know who is the best among of the crypto gambling sites in here, really want to see where this is coming to. By the way how would they be rated?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
May 09, 2022, 03:37:12 PM
seems like a good idea to me.
in the past there was that of "directbet"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-betting-competition-2000-in-prizes-sponsor-betkingio-discussion-thread-1256522
which collected all the winners of their competitions, with the closure of their site it is obviously no longer updated

I find it a bit more complicated to create a "multiple betting site" also considering that the competitions/rules change, but I believe that a solution can be found...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1039
Argentine representative on gambling board
May 09, 2022, 03:28:44 PM
I made this post because i think we, the community of gambling of bitcointalk need a kind of Hall of Fame.

What im saying?. Some like a thread that show all the winner of major events like, big Poker tournaments, Predictions pools.

You can see all the winners of the tournaments or best positioning in one post. And also this can work like a "trust" tabble to who is speaking in any thread, like ohhh see he is the winner of X competition.

Example:

Top 3 of BETNOMI POKER SERIES.
Top 3 of Sportsbet Predictions POOL

What do you think?

Pages:
Jump to: