Pages:
Author

Topic: We need a loan of 3 BTC - page 2. (Read 1788 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305
April 20, 2017, 10:55:03 PM

Quoted for future reference

And to what did you emphasize this?
If I had $ 2,500 to deposit, I would put it on my own account and he already traded 1546 dollars to a friend.
All my methods work and I always sell them, but they pay very little, and in any case I can not save anything, that's why I need a loan.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 307
April 20, 2017, 06:12:03 PM
Why does the robot not stand on your account?
If anyone wanted to make this loan they should be making it to your friend since you have no reputation.
I can link any account I want and say "hey this is my friends give me $5k USD".

You say you will return 5BTC after 3 Months - what is your repayment plan?

I have no interest but others may so you should elaborate on the small amount of information you've provided.

Sir, I wrote above ... this is my friend's account ... so this my robot is attached to the MQL5 site account, there's nothing to fake.
I will trade on 3 BTC on forex, with the help of my robot and my hands, on scalping strategy. The percentage increase will be large to return 5 BTC  to the lender, and the rest is already used to pay off the mortgage.

Quoted for future reference
April 19, 2017, 10:03:27 PM
If anyone wanted to make this loan they should be making it to your friend since you have no reputation.

I have no interest but others may so you should elaborate on the small amount of information you've provided.

Sir, I wrote above ... this is my friend's account ... so this my robot is attached to the MQL5 site account, there's nothing to fake.
I will trade on 3 BTC on forex, with the help of my robot and my hands, on scalping strategy. The percentage increase will be large to return 5 BTC  to the lender, and the rest is already used to pay off the mortgage.
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
April 19, 2017, 09:51:19 AM

April 19, 2017, 04:08:36 AM
Hello.
You need 3 bitcoins for their subsequent increase.

For 5 years I have been studying Forex markets, developed trading strategies, indicators and wrote two trading robots.

The reference to monitoring is below. The robot stands on the real account of my friend.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Sasha111/sasha111/1929853

I am ready to return 5 BTC after three months, since the yield from the robot is from 5% per month, and from manual strategy (scalping) from 30% per week and above.

I do not trade myself because the mortgage loan "eats" almost the entire salary and accumulates at least $ 1,000 for trade is not obtained (
And to trade with 5 dollars, this is not a trade.

As a deposit, I can send all my achievements, since the indicators do not redraw their testimonies, they have no analogues. And in the skilful hands it works!
While there was no apartment in the mortgage, the income was good, but after all the money went to repair and equip the apartment.

I am ready to listen to all proposals and constructive criticism.
Pages:
Jump to: