Pages:
Author

Topic: We need an well trained police to fight these thugs - page 2. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
Wow, un-fucking-believable.

Hey Bossian, did your mom put you up to this?
What a fucking weasel, I feel sorry for LFC already. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o

Is it acceptable?

In WO everything is possible and acceptable. Bitcoin from Zero to $20k, ass tannery, green dildo, tits, butts, cucumber, r0ach and many more! If you do not okay with any of these then you are welcome not to be there.

If you want to be a part of the culture then be one of them or just stay aside. No one give an F
Activity: 450
Merit: 59
I cannot list all the posts, but it was even worse when I started to share my opinions about down trends. Just on this page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53200714  I am personally attacked for my opinions ("retard", "clown", "troll").

Is it acceptable?

Yes, it is acceptable by forum rules :

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Personally, I think freedom of speech is important anywhere&anytime, but I disagree with the fact that bad language or perhaps better said vulgarities used by some users on the forum should be counted under the category of free speech. I think in your case, this is somewhat within the limits of what is appropriate, but it is not funny for sure if others call you retard.

If you think someone has offended you, look at what the real insults are : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53184161

Fair enough then. I confess I didn't take time to read the whole rules page, just thought it was common sense to be respectful to each other as usually on other forums I read and take part, calling someone "retard" can lead to a ban.

PS: I never requested people to be banned but just their posts to be deleted. But I guess I will agree with the rules of this forum and face the hostile environment  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
I cannot list all the posts, but it was even worse when I started to share my opinions about down trends. Just on this page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53200714  I am personally attacked for my opinions ("retard", "clown", "troll").

Is it acceptable?

Yes, it is acceptable by forum rules :

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Personally, I think freedom of speech is important anywhere&anytime, but I disagree with the fact that bad language or perhaps better said vulgarities used by some users on the forum should be counted under the category of free speech. I think in your case, this is somewhat within the limits of what is appropriate, but it is not funny for sure if others call you retard.

If you think someone has offended you, look at what the real insults are : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53184161
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
There is a moderator fully dedicated to the Wall Observer thread but mods aren't going to help you with this issue.   If you don't expect some criticism for your ideas then you're in the wrong place.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
Freedom of speech is very much respected here. If the comments towards you or your posts aren't really life threatening, I don't think admin or mods will disallow them.

I have this thinking that pro traders aren't that emotional and have a tough skin. I guess there are exceptions? If you feel you are being verbally assaulted in WO, you are free to post your predictions elsewhere.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
I am personally attacked for my opinions ("retard", "clown", "troll").

They didn't really call you a clown, did they? My gawd. Someone call an ambulance!

Sigh. You give them freedom and 3 weeks later they come and beg for a well trained police.
Activity: 450
Merit: 59
Hi folks,

If any admin or moderator reads this. We need someone to clean up this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.53200714

At the beginning I really liked this thread, whenever I made a optimistic prediction it was well received (got merits even though I couldn't care less about my merits count). It was all good..... until I started to state that I trade for 20% or 30% profit.

Is it acceptable?

Bottom line: make bullish predictions, you will be glorified, make bearish predictions you will be verbally assaulted by people way too much involved emotionally.

Would appreciate if there is a moderator fully dedicated to this thread as it is usually pretty active daily.

Thanks.  Kiss

PS: those attempts at intimidation will obviously not affect my predictions which are based on facts. I always remain unbiased and it's certainly not my fault if the market is bearish for at least two more years.
Pages:
Jump to: