Pages:
Author

Topic: We need more moral education - page 5. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 16
July 22, 2018, 02:30:57 PM
I've never really thought about this but now that youve mentioned it, I believe youre right. The school system should focus more on moral education.

Morality and ethics are what really makes us function as a species. Some say that good morals are things that should only be taught at home, but I think it shouldnt stop there.

While academics are the purpose of education, it shouldnt mean that we get to neglect ethics. Whats the use of intelligence if youre gonna use it for bad purposes anyway? A good brain should also come with a good heart.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
July 22, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
Nowadays all countries only pay attention to the academic, they never pay attention to the moral education anymore, now more people are very rude and don't respect elders anymore, and we come to one point where people hackers are cool, people are proud to be hacker, don't they realize that hacker are actually stealing from other people?

Nowadays scammers are everywhere, and they proud to be a scammer and called their victim an idiot who falls into their trap, they got no shame anymore to do bad things, I think all of this happen due to the lack of moral education

Moral education supposed to be taught at school and the parents also need to responsible to teach their children, moral education can make the world become better place to live
Pages:
Jump to: