Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 26. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

And now I see your image too - but if I keep clicking on the red txn's I get back to 'double spend' warnings - have not one of you seen any warnings like mine - this pc is locked down really heavily. No chance of a virus.

There can be tons of thing besides of a virus, the browser, temporary data, cookies or other thing, but like i said, if we are all getting the addresses clean, you have the problem not the address.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

And now I see your image too - but if I keep clicking on the red txn's I get back to 'double spend' warnings - have not one of you seen any warnings like mine - this pc is locked down really heavily. No chance of a virus.

As i said, check you computer for virus and try to check those addresses in another network and computer, you are triying to be the discover of a "fraud" while in reality this is bullshit only.

I have virus scanned and double checked - check my post history - I'm not an idiot

So only you are able to see that , all the people here have said there is not any warning on those addresses, the problem is with you not in that address.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

I'm also seeing the same thing as of BitcoinInformation, just in english instead of dutch Wink

@nottm28 Can u please upload ur link to imgur ? flickr image is illegible. I cant see you associated URL

As i said, check you computer for virus and try to check those addresses in another network and computer, you are triying to be the discover of a "fraud" while in reality this is bullshit only.

I have virus scanned and double checked - check my post history - I'm not an idiot

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

what are you trying to do man?  There is no evidence of double spends in your links.

Mate, I'm not being paranoid here - all you have to do is search that tx on blockchaininfo - click on a few of the red addresses and you see this "Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address. "

Plus I know I am 2 BTC down - I'm not stupid (well maybe for gambling with 2 BTC) but apart from that - there is no way to know that BTC in your wallet is real. Like I said - if you have winnings from updown - just try sending it to a different addy...

And we say again, there isnt that message in any of those tx id or addresses, stop spreading this shit and go try it in another computer
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital

what are you trying to do man?  There is no evidence of double spends in your links.

Mate, I'm not being paranoid here - all you have to do is search that tx on blockchaininfo - click on a few of the red addresses and you see this "Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address. "

Plus I know I am 2 BTC down - I'm not stupid (well maybe for gambling with 2 BTC) but apart from that - there is no way to know that BTC in your wallet is real. Like I said - if you have winnings from updown - just try sending it to a different addy...

What r u talking about ? There is no red or any warning at all in any of the above links u have posted so far !!!

Please provide screenshot and the associated link.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

what are you trying to do man?  There is no evidence of double spends in your links.

What red addresses do you mean? The ones with red buttons? Those are outgoing transactions and I have clicked through at least ten of them. Guess what I found? Nothing at all. Double spends don't get confirmations. All the transactions in your link have confirmations and are 100% valid.

I have gambled on UpDown.BT before and I could spend those coins without any problems. All transactions reached more than 6 confirmations (and they still get confirmed).

what are you trying to do man?  There is no evidence of double spends in your links.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

"Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address. "
I don't see it man. Please stop spreading FUD. I checkout all your links and haven't noticed anything suspicious.

"Warning! this bitcoin address contains transactions which may be double spends. You should be extremely careful when trusting any transactions to or from this address. "

Yeah, that address doesnt say what you hare saying, come with real proofs please. i think you got a corrupt wallet yourself and thats all
Activity: 700

Same response. The only unconfirmed transaction I see is: 3cad370c4eefca7e5fb292e074e8f4e9b00a155bdda41a1f7cb2e674dfc43ffb, which has no double spend messages on top.

EDIT: It just got one confirmation.
EDIT2: I think Blockchain.info warns you if the address itself is trying to do a double spend, not sure about it though.

If you have any winnings from updown - try transfering it to another address and see what happens...
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Same response. The only unconfirmed transaction I see is: 3cad370c4eefca7e5fb292e074e8f4e9b00a155bdda41a1f7cb2e674dfc43ffb, which has no double spend messages on top.

EDIT: It just got one confirmation.
EDIT2: I think Blockchain.info warns you if the address itself is trying to do a double spend, not sure about it though.
Pages:
Jump to: