Pages:
Author

Topic: WE PAY FOR SIGNATURE EVEN MORE. UP TO 0.0016 BTCs PER POST. W - page 83. (Read 87283 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I just saw a person carrying just-dice signature, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6942063 but i didnt find any thread related to the jd signatures..... Is jd buying signatures or the person just put that signature for fun?? If just-dice also comes into the signature thing then the competition is going to get tougher for updown and pd...
Maybe he is the owner of Just-dice if you really can't find the thread.

Also is Updown.bt ready to accept hundreds of new members in this campaign on 1st of this month?
I think that updown wont get all of the people who are leaving ritz. As pd is also upgrading their pay, some people will adopt pd and some will come here at updown, so i dont expect "hundreds" to come here.
I don't expect any new members to go to PrimeDice's campaign.Updownn.bt has got weekly payouts for atleast 2 more weeks and also rates are better!
Well pd is also going to make the payouts weekly and they are also going to increase the prices to stay in the competition.

Where do you heard Stunna is going to make payout weekly and raising price ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
HEy Hey HEY??
I just saw a person carrying just-dice signature, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6942063 but i didnt find any thread related to the jd signatures..... Is jd buying signatures or the person just put that signature for fun?? If just-dice also comes into the signature thing then the competition is going to get tougher for updown and pd...

Also is Updown.bt ready to accept hundreds of new members in this campaign on 1st of this month?
I think that updown wont get all of the people who are leaving ritz. As pd is also upgrading their pay, some people will adopt pd and some will come here at updown, so i dont expect "hundreds" to come here.
I don't expect any new members to go to PrimeDice's campaign.Updownn.bt has got weekly payouts for atleast 2 more weeks and also rates are better!
Well pd is also going to make the payouts weekly and they are also going to increase the prices to stay in the competition.
legendary
Activity: 1414

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Pobre thats a buddy of mine Kyle he does it for free, there is no sig for just dice.
HEy Hey HEY??

legendary
Activity: 1414

HEy Hey HEY??
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
address : 1HuANMWkN4PZbrGmnxSTqAbdLfePzjX7dK
joining as member
please confirm
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1456
Signing up please confirm

Name:    notlist3d
Activity:    378
Position:    Sr. Member

BTC Address: 1AR6tjy8gMkzZbtEbFiTHR3dJwuFnHPXQo

Posted back on page 27 looks like I was skipped over.  Please confirm if I am accepted on program.  Thanks.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
you guys are shit ungrateful, the rates are perfect actualy he should lower it by 0.00005 cause he is paying to much now and he might dissapear like ritz did
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Well updown you have another month and a half then apparently stunna is going up big on rates. I am appreciative to you for making all the campaigns raise rates to keep up!

Hell yes.  I appreciate it too.  As long as you guys are in a bid war for advertizers, we all win!  And the bitcoin economy is all the stronger (I'm only mildly convinced about this last part).
Activity: 546
Carpe Diem
Well updown you have another month and a half then apparently stunna is going up big on rates. I am appreciative to you for making all the campaigns raise rates to keep up!
Activity: 756
15uGXQfPJNPUuq4mW1wgaK28vGVWY2ANdJ

Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Signing up also

12YnzN1Ahek5XCnoUtxVhdx1jVEjNXFh7w

Post is 88

THANK YOU!

UpDown, can you please confirm that I am accepted.

Thanks in advance
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Do I need a confirmation from UpDown or just posting my address a few pages back is good enough?

Seems some people are confirmed and others are not.
Just repost your post. That way you are certain that it will be confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Do I need a confirmation from UpDown or just posting my address a few pages back is good enough?

Seems some people are confirmed and others are not.
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008
Keep it dense, yeah?
I think weekly payments are the only way to keep people under your sig.

But I might be wrong.

I find hard to trust when someone is willing me payment for a month ...
Much easier while we are talking about a week.

Most people prefer weekly payments, for obvious reasons.  But if UpDown.bt were to change to monthly payments, not many would leave because there would be nowhere to go.. other than Stunna's and FXOpen's.  And this offers the best payments Wink

Offers the best payments, for now... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

But I might be wrong.

Most people prefer weekly payments, for obvious reasons.  But if UpDown.bt were to change to monthly payments, not many would leave because there would be nowhere to go.. other than Stunna's and FXOpen's.  And this offers the best payments Wink
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I will stick with this campaign even if it changes to monthly. I wouldn't mind at all. UpDown.BT chooses and I will simply follow his decisions. Maybe bi-weekly might be an option?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

But I might be wrong.

Pages:
Jump to: