Pages:
Author

Topic: we should monitor wich one ? (indicator) - page 2. (Read 180 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
I fully agree with BitMaxz. To become a pro trader you can't depend on any single thing during trading. I am not a pro trader, but I know we shouldn't depend on in single thing like dominance. Even we should keep an eye on crypto-related news if we want to take advantage of crypto trading. For the holders, it doesn't necessary to look at many things. But as a trader, we need research many things. I give more priority to the real-time movement of a coin and previous history. The chart doesn't indicate anything for me. A coin creates a chart, a chart can't drive a coin.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
There are lots of indicators actually but it depends on you on which one you want to use MACD, RSI or EMA are mostly used to get some signals.

But I suggest go to tradingview and look for EMA 20/50/100 and Willams fractal there is a guide on youtube on how to use them.

Here's the sample video for Williams fractal https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juZlrecsIts
Follow that guide he has lots of strategies that you must learn to become a pro in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello guys
good day

for cryptocurrency, we should monitor what things to indicator ?

for example we should monitor dominance ? we should monitor BTC Price ? we shoud monitor Total ?

can you explaine it and offer me ?

best wishes
Bitcoin dominance is not an index it is another useless number that used to show how many people invest in bitcoin or Altcoin (too many of fake volumes)
MarketCap: another useless indicatior.
The thing that can be monitored is PlanB as a long term indicator, mining prices, halving, network technical developments, and news that affect demand.
Activity: 48
Merit: 6
Hello guys
good day

for cryptocurrency, we should monitor what things to indicator ?

for example we should monitor dominance ? we should monitor BTC Price ? we shoud monitor Total ?

can you explaine it and offer me ?

best wishes
Pages:
Jump to: