Pages:
Author

Topic: We Should See Some Big Movement Tonight - page 2. (Read 2988 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 21, 2012, 01:12:04 AM
We haven't seen any big moves in price in a couple days and it is a Friday night so I think we will see something big happen at some point in the next 12 hours. It might not be of the magnitude we saw the other day but I suspect we will see some liquidations on bitcoinica, moving the price one way or another. For the most part I think it will be a sharp move downwards followed by a large rally, possibly to $7 and beyond. Of course this could go the other way but I think things have been a little too quiet for whoever is causing these large price movements.

Whichever way we move it should be the opposite of what we see the majority of the posts on this forum being (bear/bull).

i wonder why.  Hmmmmm...

Edit: I see continued low volume, with a possible chance of low volume.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 21, 2012, 12:47:05 AM
Whichever way we move it should be the opposite of what we see the majority of the posts on this forum being (bear/bull).

Nice try! I'll just do the opposite of YOUR post and follow what the majority says! Who's with me?

That only works of the majority of posters hold the majority of the coins and they are not lying about their position to try to get you into the opposite. If you have been here long enough you would know it almost always goes the opposite way as everyone says. It is the big players who decide where the market goes and not one of them would be dumb enough to give away their position (the one who did is now thread of the year).
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
January 21, 2012, 12:31:10 AM

Nice try! I'll just do the opposite of YOUR post and follow what the majority says! Who's with me?
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
January 21, 2012, 12:15:03 AM
calling it now.. Smiley

I saw the sign again...

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
[#][#][#]
January 21, 2012, 12:01:47 AM
chart looks silent - and bearish

Activity: 560
January 20, 2012, 11:54:33 PM
We haven't seen any big moves in price in a couple days and it is a Friday night so I think we will see something big happen at some point in the next 12 hours. It might not be of the magnitude we saw the other day but I suspect we will see some liquidations on bitcoinica, moving the price one way or another. For the most part I think it will be a sharp move downwards followed by a large rally, possibly to $7 and beyond. Of course this could go the other way but I think things have been a little too quiet for whoever is causing these large price movements.

Pages:
Jump to: